What is this Panjo crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
    I think I am just going to start inflating the price so that I get what I actually want after the panjo fees.
    We shall call it the Panjo tax
    My Garage
    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      I think I am just going to start inflating the price so that I get what I actually want after the panjo fees.
      That might work on some things, but I feel like you would be beat out by people still conducting sales outside of Panjo.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
        That might work on some things, but I feel like you would be beat out by people still conducting sales outside of Panjo.
        Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

All topics from yesterday which was created, doesn`t apper in Classifieds and in " My Threads ", Moderators, please Help ASAP.
          ♛ ♛ ♛ RARE BMW Parts & Wheels ♛ ♛ ♛

Comment

I have the same problem. How we can solve this? Thanks !!

Comment

This is honestly the most frustrating thing to use.
              My Garage
              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Now when I create the thread for sale it will be routed to the panjo shit and post on their website and not posting on the r3vlimited sale section. this is Fup.

Comment

Apparently creating the thread in Panjo will only post it to Panjo. Unless, after you submit it through Panjo you go back to the ad and designate that you want it posted to R3v.

This additional step confused me and I had to contact their service department to fully understand it as this is not how the process worked just a few months ago.

Still highly against this crap. Wish there was another way.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    Apparently creating the thread in Panjo will only post it to Panjo. Unless, after you submit it through Panjo you go back to the ad and designate that you want it posted to R3v.

This additional step confused me and I had to contact their service department to fully understand it as this is not how the process worked just a few months ago.

Still highly against this crap. Wish there was another way.
                    The only way to get rid of that crap is to get the panjo plugin removed from the forums database. I am done with the sell thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I replied to that post hopefully James can take a look at this problem.

Thank you

Comment

i dont know why it just can be removed...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I've been setting the panjo price high (in case someone on panjo finds it and buys it - fine with me) but putting notes in the actual ad that if you PM and pay me directly with paypal the price is less. It's been working fine so far.

Though in general, the whole thing is a PITA
                            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                            Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                              I've been setting the panjo price high (in case someone on panjo finds it and buys it - fine with me) but putting notes in the actual ad that if you PM and pay me directly with paypal the price is less. It's been working fine so far.

Though in general, the whole thing is a PITA
                              Not a bad strategy at all.

Comment

Panjo

Originally posted by agent View Post
                                I think if it works for the largest BMW forum in the world, it will probably end up working okay for us.

It's hypocritical to make the argument that it would be okay to charge a membership fee to participate on this forum, but refuse to let a third party handle the transaction to do so. By advertising through Panjo you actually do contribute funds to the forum, which is more than we can say for 99.98% of everyone who visits here.
                                This Panjo thing just completely SUCKS!!! Makes it much more difficult to communicate with other members and not user friendly at all.
                                STUPID!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X