Bimmer Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bimmer Baron

Hey, you! Yes, you! Did you purchase something from me in the past? Did you have a GREAT AND/OR TERRIBLE experience? Was I kind, humble and reasonable, or did you wake up in a Malaysian motel bathtub filled with ice missing a kidney after dealing with me? Did my injectors and injector accessories save an otherwise not running car or make you do 9s on the quarter mile, did they provide absolutely no performance or drivability improvements whatsoever, or did they inject pure sadness into your life? Please leave your feedback here. ;)
    Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Great communication. Quick Shipping. I was confused why he used an envelope instead of the small flat rate box. Injectors are great. Im happy.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Great communication. Quick Shipping. I was confused why he used an envelope instead of the small flat rate box. Injectors are great. Im happy.
      Thanks! I actually ran out of flat rate boxes and flat rate padded envelopes when I sent yours out, so I put them in an eBay padded envelope and put that into a regular flat rate envelope. USPS tends to take good care of their priority shipments since they're insured for $50 by default, so if anything happened to them on the way you'd get the $50 insurance money, plus I'd send you replacements of whatever got damaged.
      Injectors - services, upgrades, rebuild kits and stock sets available! 14.5lb, 17lb, 19lb, 21lb, 28lb, 33lb, M20B27 injectors available https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413372

Comment

haha well there you go!
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Received my M50 injectors today. Great price for the service, and great communication.
          1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
          1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Had my m54 injectors rebuild by BimmerBaron. Super fast turnaround and a great price. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X