WTB : budget 15" rims near denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB : budget 15" rims near denver

Hi Guys, I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for 15" rims for a 318 in denver co. If by chance you have something nearby, let me know. Euroweaves would be ideal.

What is your budget (entertain me)?

I have several sets of round, straight, and true--no curb damage--Euroweaves with 3-piece BBS 15" spin-on center caps (and BMW emblem) that I would be willing to sell for the right price.

However, notice "budget" and "Euroweaves" are not found in the same sentence, as it should be even when I purchased them over 10 years ago...
    1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
    Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
    Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

To be sure that "budget" should not be used in the same sentence as genuine Euroweaves, please see this current thread discussing the $100 retail price for BBS center caps for an iX 15" rim which are the same 4x100 rim as a 15" Euroweaves except for offset (et 41/iX vs. et 24/Euro)

Of course you don't have to run center caps with your rims, but maximum style points will be lacking.
      1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

Comment

Plenty of budget 15" rims avail.... you just have to do a 5 lug swap.

Comment

Originally posted by uturn View Post
          Plenty of budget 15" rims avail.... you just have to do a 5 lug swap.
          If dude's on a "budget" for 15" 4x100 rims alone, do you really think he'd fork out for the 5-lug swap?

And if he does want a 5-lug swap, good for him!
          Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 02-06-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Hi guys, sorry, I missed the emails from the posts. Yup budget ~ 600$ preferably with some tires(is that entertaining?). Not sure I need a 5 lug swap till I get a bigger motor!

Comment

Depending on the size tire you use (on 949 wheels with et15 offset, as 7" wheels on E30 ideally have et24 offset like a Euroweave to allow 225/50-15 tires), just some examples that will fit your E30 and "budget":

1) Team Dynamics 1.2: 4x100 / 15 x 7 / et25 / 57.1 centerbore/ 13.2 lbs. = $120 each

2) 949 Racing: 4x100 / 15 x 7 / et 15 / 57.1 centerbore / 13.1 lbs. = $110 - $120 each

3) D-Force LTW5: 4x100 / 15 x 7 / et 25 / 57.1 centerbore / 13.25 lbs. = $100 - $125 each

Just search around for best prices.

These "budget" wheels are also lightweight track oriented wheels, so street durability MAY be less than heavier wheels like a 16 lbs. factory Euroweave.
              Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 02-10-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zeedre View Post
                Yup budget ~ 600$ preferably with some tires(is that entertaining?)
                YES, Euroweaves with caps for "600$ preferably with some tires" makes me LMFAO!!! Don't worry, your are not alone. There are two current WTB and three tuners searching to buy Euroweaves with no replies:

I can't wait to see your E30. Thanks for entertainment...
                Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 02-11-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Yup, I've eyeballed the td ones. if I were to go new they would likely be the pick as I like the design. 600 is the very highest end of the budget and I dont think I can get there with decent tires. hence this post!

My little car has suddenly decided to pull sideways. (https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420114) so back to the mechanics hat.

Comment

Yeah, minimum $800 - $900 if you want new rims and tires.

Maybe post here as you want a local purchase:

GLWS

EDIT: Almost forgot, maybe ask here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646023175645902/
                    Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 02-12-2018, 07:14 PM. Reason: FB group added

Comment

Yup, I've got every cheapo suspension upgrade done but dont want to spend half the value of the car to not improve its value much at all after having just done that with a new timing belt. Seriously, it just needs a lsd diff and 15" wheels/tires. So annoying.

Tks for the links tho, hadnt noticed them.

Comment

Originally posted by zeedre View Post
                        Yup...dont want to spend half the value of the car to not improve its value much at all after having just done that with a new timing belt. Seriously, it just needs a lsd diff and 15" wheels/tires. So annoying.
                        I just paid $1,350 for a red 1989 E30 automatic sedan daily driver.

I got my: (i) lowering suspension (H&R Race, Bilstein Sport front, KYB rear); (ii) LSD; (iii) 14" basketweaves and great BBS 3-piece centercaps for winter studded tires; (iv) natur rear/front mid/tweeters premium stereo speakers; (v) front windshield and gasket; (vi) electric heater blower motor; and (vii) natur leather Sport interior and 3-spoke steering wheel; all FREE by selling parts (subframes, ABS pump & ECU; ABS wheel speed sensors; brake calipers, steering knuckle, black rear premium speakers, premium midranges, stock sway bars, electric side mirrors, bumper shocks, #173 ECU, Motometer instrument cluster, switches, etc...) off a wrecked E30 I bought for $500--no engine, tranny, driveline--from Mr. Murdoch (my dog Ralph's old ride).

Had an extra set of BMW/BBS RZ Euroweaves with 3-piece alloy BMW/BBS RZ center caps with nice wide 225/50-15 tires in good condition and a pair of genuine black Avus cloth Recaro's in excellent condition laying around so threw them on and stored the leather Sport seats in shed. Sold the ugly bottlecaps and tires that came with my red E30 for $150.

But today I just paid $135 for a new IE 25mm front swaybar ($215 new/unshipped) I really wanted, or 10% of the value I paid for my E30.

Since I essentially got my spring/shocks free, I bet even with a $135 front swaybar my suspension is as cheap as your "cheapo suspension upgrades", and I can go pretty fast with mine.

You previously said you wanted a bigger engine, and maybe a 5-lug swap.

Sometimes you gotta pay to play. LMFAO. Good performance and style costs $ kid...
                        Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 03-12-2018, 08:55 PM. Reason: More flame

Comment

Working...
                        X