No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Those are some very LOVELY toys that you guys have. I have so much penis envy right now.

Unfortunately, guns are banned where I live and it has not done anything to change the crime rate here. Its awful the way that the criminals are permitted to have guns while the law abiding citizens risk getting nailed to the wall for their impropriety when they are just trying to protect themselves.

The city council has been talking about lifiting the ban but the former police chief and mayor were strongly against it so hopefully our newly elected officials feel differently.

Comment

Besides my AR-10, and a few other lessers, the only real new addition worth speaking of is a SIG 226 in 357sig. I love that round.

Here's the AR anyhow - like others have said, .308 is where it's at. And that 357 sig round is a wicked little thing too.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Nice Bobby!

Adrian needs to get his nose on that charging handle, and your nurse friend needs to break her elbows slightly; if she's anything like my wife, she stiffens up a lot anticipating huge recoil, and the locked/stiff arms transit whatever recoil there is to the rest of her body; or not :p

Interesting about the AK, 99% of the time an AK doesn't work, its either a complete parts bin shit box, or its been tinkered with. Hell, my "unreliable" AR15 has gone through at least 2k of cheap crap ammo and it's been 100%, I expect nothing less out of my AK (yugo UF), since it was actually designed to run on that cheap crap. I have those same tech sights on my 10/22 and love them.

re: DC- sucks to be you! Hopefully the new rulings will allow honest folks to defend themselves again, you know, like the Constitution allows almost everywhere else.

re: caliber wars: until i'm on the battlefield, the 12g is supreme, although I'd rather have a twice as much 5.56mm that I can shoot nearly recoil free than 7.62x51; also 5.56 out of my 20" A2 is much more managable report wise than any .308 I've shot, especially the full auto HK91 :D
        BEERTECH

Comment

Yeah, I realize that the AK is supposed to be one of the most reliable assault weapons out there, but I personally don't like them at all. As for that particular one, it's a Romanian built job iirc.

I'll take my Bushmaster over an AK any day.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells View Post
            I'll take my Bushmaster over an AK any day.

absofrigginlutely.
            BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
              In an effort to lighten things up a little I thought I would share my latest. Not my favorite, just my latest...

A new Sig 556
              i approve. i sold a bunch of my guns a while back...i miss them. i kept my pre-ban Glock 17 (will never get rid of it) and a Charles Daley custom match .45 (1911). i have to dig up the pics of my Steyr AUG...bah shouldn't have sold it.
              Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

If you look close you can see the shell at the bolt. That's me and my Austrian StG58 (FAL)

This is a 1965 Enfield L1A1. I love this fine rifle more than my ex-wife (duh!)

The top weapon is a DSArms SA58 paratroop carbine with an Aimpoint. Bottom is a Springfield Armory SAR-4800 is .223. One of only 1500 in the US.

Comment

Killa325i...you sold an AUG? That had to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
                    Killa325i...you sold an AUG? That had to hurt.
                    :( yah unfortunately, my money was funny so it had to go:(
                    Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

I love guns. Just a bad idea for me to own one.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        I love guns. Just a bad idea for me to own one.

Mariano

If you need to borrow any of mine let me know, I hear the police are rough on the West Coast!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

A few of mine:

Colt Government Model

guts (G26, G19, Browning Hi Power, Beretta 92FS)

Same Lineup

Number 1 "Go to"

AR at play

Mrs. Rob, not to be messed with...

Pretty self explanatory:

Wonder which ones are from the .50? (3/4" steel btw)

Last but not least, my boy Tiger
                          BEERTECH

Comment

Nice BB gun in the self explanatory picture Rob.... Lmao I bet that .50 is a hoot to shoot !!!!!

Comment

Does Tiger shoot with you guys no shit??? That's just too cool!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells View Post
                                Does Tiger shoot with you guys no shit??? That's just too cool!
                                +1.

also, that .50 is sweet looking.
                                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X