Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    given that i attached to the marines in iraq, i can probably do a better job of spotting one than you.

you're starting on a false premise- "filibustering" is not what we did down there.

Well too bad you weren't in Philadelphia when antifa thugs assaulted those Marine reservists attending the Marine Corp Ball. Look at all the charges you could have helped Tom Keenan avoid.

COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF PHILADELPHIA COUNTY

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. Thomas P. Keenan

CHARGES

Aggravated Assault
    Conspiracy
    Poss Instrument Of Crime W/Int
    Terroristic Threats W/ Int To Terrorize Another
    Simple Assault
    Recklessly Endangering Another Person
    Ethnic Intimidation
    Robbery-Threat Immed Ser Injury

sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

you're starting on a false premise- "filibustering" is not what we did down there.

You're wrong. Look it up in the OED if you still have a library card.
      sigpic
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
        You're wrong. Look it up in the OED if you still have a library card.
        sheer laziness is demanding links and telling me to head down to the library when i disagree on the definition of a word. this is really not worth the time or effort anymore. let's talk about bmws in some other thread
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

sheer laziness is demanding links and telling me to head down to the library when i disagree on the definition of a word. this is really not worth the time or effort anymore. let's talk about bmws in some other thread

I wasn't "demanding links" or telling you to "head down to the library" you dramatic numbskull. The OED is online and most library cards give you free access. You could probably use the same device you just posted with.

I'm down with some less adversarial discourse. Got any pics of your 300? I dig those bikes.
          sigpic
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

still got more work to do on the ass end, but here's what i can show you for now
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

Anyone listen to the Rogan podcast with Andy Ngo? I still don't have a real opinion of the man himself, but I'm certainly skeptical of him being the alt-right mouthpiece he's been portrayed as. He's a soft and I'll go so far as to say non-inflammatory speaker who certainly doesn't speak with the amount of passion and energy people on the extreme ends often do. If you're provoked so much by his words that you chose to respond with violence then I'd wager you're the problem. Rogan brought up the all too real point we've all been aware of as well, that if violence is something the left wants to bring to the table, they're going to be gobsmacked and in very bad shape when the right chooses to escalate it. We all know what side of the aisle the worst of the worst come from, and the left is currently poking the bear.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                Anyone listen to the Rogan podcast with Andy Ngo? I still don't have a real opinion of the man himself, but I'm certainly skeptical of him being the alt-right mouthpiece he's been portrayed as. He's a soft and I'll go so far as to say non-inflammatory speaker who certainly doesn't speak with the amount of passion and energy people on the extreme ends often do. If you're provoked so much by his words that you chose to respond with violence then I'd wager you're the problem. Rogan brought up the all too real point we've all been aware of as well, that if violence is something the left wants to bring to the table, they're going to be gobsmacked and in very bad shape when the right chooses to escalate it. We all know what side of the aisle the worst of the worst come from, and the left is currently poking the bear.
                I haven't, that you say it's worth watching, means I'll find time today (and I generally like the wide berth of guests that Joe has on his show, just haven't watched this one yet.)

I'm still waiting for the soybois to come protest down below the mason-dixon line.

I wonder what would happen if these KKK wanna-be's came to OKC and started sucker punching old people.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  I wonder what would happen if these KKK wanna-be's came to OKC and started sucker punching old people.
                  My guess is around here they'd just be arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                    And/or the governor will give them their own day of recognition.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      I haven't, that you say it's worth watching, means I'll find time today (and I generally like the wide berth of guests that Joe has on his show, just haven't watched this one yet.)

I'm still waiting for the soybois to come protest down below the mason-dixon line.

It was a pretty underwhelming episode, just made clear some of the particulars of the situation. He was there for a men's rights speaker, he was not participating in any of the Proud Boys nonsense yet he was assaulted for it. Also learned that the mayor of Portland doubles as the Police Commissioner.

Comment

so was this part of the plan there decay

TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — A 69-year-old man armed with a rifle threw incendiary devices at an immigration jail in Washington state early Saturday morning, then was found dead after four police officers arrived and opened fire, authorities said.

Some idiot attacks and tosses Molotov's at an immigration detention center in WA state and got himself shot by the cops in the process..
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

why do you still think i know about every action before it happens?

lone actor in a decentralized movement

guy was apparently 69 years old, maybe martyr/suicide by cop is what he wanted
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — A 69-year-old man armed with a rifle threw incendiary devices at an immigration jail in Washington state early Saturday morning, then was found dead after four police officers arrived and opened fire, authorities said.
                            Can we talk about how immoral it is to have a privately run jail system.

>makes money from prisoners
                            >no incentive to rehabilitate
                            >return offenders = more money

this just sickens me to death. the whole point of a prison should be to reform the individual and make it easier for them to return as a productive member of society.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Its a detention center, not a prison. detained persons can leave anytime they want to return home.....

Why would be trying to rehab people that are trying to get in, its not like they have committed crimes that would require such measures. Yes it costs money to ship people places, you point is what????
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                                I think you missed my point.

Down here where a huge segment of the population carries and you are legally allowed to use lethal force to stop someone from being attacked, these mask wearing cowards would likely end up being shot.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X