New to me $500 525i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to me $500 525i

I picked up this e34 from a neighbor that was going to donate it. It was oxidized, rotten tires, mouse nest in blower compartment, running rough and a few other little problems. The good news is that it has 103k miles and is a stick.
    After fixing all the issues on a very small budget I am now totally enjoying driving it. Reminds me of a big e30.
    I just bought some 16" e60 wheels with really nice michelin pilot tires for $200 and threw on some 12mm spacers.
    Trying to resist lowering it like most of my cars, it actually is nice to drive a stock car sometimes.
    Thanks for looking!:)

I love red e34s. You got an amazing deal

Comment

That's sweet. Like the roof as well.
      nice find

Comment

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Comment

That's awesome. I had a an e34 535i 5-spd that my wife drove for years. Its a tank!

Comment

Nice, those original wheels remind me seeing the e34's NEW bitd, makes me nostalgic. You should rock the 15's....
            -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Clean ride man! These cars make such great daily drivers. Almost have all the parts ready to swap my Touring to a manual. Touring currently has 170k, and my sedan that was a manual had 275k before the body went on it.
              -Geno

'87 325is (s52'd)
              '95 525iT
              '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
              '98 Disco 1

Comment

what a steal. very nice e34

The Build:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Congratulations, the car looks great and this red, fairy tale :RE
                  na deszcz i niepogodę naprawa skóry wrocław

Comment

That is awesome! Such great cars, I have a touring 520 e34 as a daily and I love it
                    Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

Working...
                    X