Splitters iS, Early eS/iS and M-Tech 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
    "My cnc water jet company seems to have lost my early is/es cad file and i don’t have the original. So I’m not

Making those anymore."

Any luck locating the early template Ryan? I did receive the refund, thank you.

Brad

I’m super insterested in this too. Please let us know once you find the early template

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone make these for the Mtech 1? Been looking around but can’t find one.

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
        "My cnc water jet company seems to have lost my early is/es cad file and i don’t have the original. So I’m not
        Making those anymore."

Any luck locating the early template Ryan? I did receive the refund, thank you.
        Brad

Count me in if you find the CAD file!

Comment

Please try to figure out an Early IS version! I've had two of them across the years and I finally decided to get rid of mine after it being pulled down by 130+mph forces (partially my fault for shitty mounting, but still)

Most people say use an MTech 2 but it's too short and doesn't look right.
          1987 325is, S50B30US, Kamei side skirts, Zender Spoiler.
          MT2 Wheel, 95 M3 Rack, Condor Speed Shop knob, UUC SSK w/ DSSR, Billy Sports/GE Coilovers, KAMotors CAI.

Originally posted by MclubSport
          Why you have a badge on wheel ? You do not know what car you have? But if you have a mustache, you know better where is your mouth?

Horrible with responding to PMs, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Hi M3 Ryan - I’m finishing up my MT2 e30 , can I order an MT2 splitter for it 😄😍pretty please

Comment

Are these still being made? Where can I get one!?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X