Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam: here's your transportation appliance. It's critter's car, so price is VERY negotiable.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      ...Sam, don't you already have an M20 powered E28 boat?
      I do I do.... I have a line on another that is slightly more desirable however, so I may sell my current E28 once the 5-speed swap is complete, and get this one that I am looking at.

Sam: here's your transportation appliance. It's critter's car, so price is VERY negotiable.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2500736086.html
      ha ha that's critter's car? I wanted one for my wife, but that is too many miles, and she wanted an E39 anyway.

Comment

A M30 doesn't understand "high mileage"

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          A M30 doesn't understand "high mileage"
          I know, I wouldn't care, but for my wife, i'd rather have something w/ decent low mileage. Her 540i/6 has 147k, which is acceptable.

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2500736086.html
            That's Andrew's car.... probably won't get that car for less than $3500.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
              That's Andrew's car.... probably won't get that car for less than $3500.
              Hm, thought it was Critter's. Is it worth the $3500 though?
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Hm, thought it was Critter's. Is it worth the $3500 though?
                Newp. Andrew is Critter's Boss....

Worth the $3500? Idk... possible. It's a straight car with a healthy motor...

Comment

That e34 looks great

Comment

took the clutch fluid restrictor out of the 540, and changed the trans fluid to Royal Purple Synchromax, MAN, what a difference!!! Shifting is MUCH easier, and the clutch grabs instantly like it should! Now I can toss her sideways shifting into 2nd!

Comment

Pretty sick M3 going down Broadway this evening

Comment

man I'm on a tight situation, so I'm going to check out this 87 325is,
                        two owners but had been sitting for 10 years and the guy recently changed the whole gas and other stuff.
                        the guy said it has a noise on one of the rockers.. maybe valve adjustment.
                        117k original miles, rust free, mint interior, fresh paint but its a fucking bronzit!!

any thoughts???
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Hey guys, I'm looking for a kittah (don't laugh, we can't have dogs). Specifically, I'd like a russian blue. Anybody have some good ideas how to find one?

Only thing i've found so far are the breeders that want you to fill out an application and interview you to see if your a good "fit." WTF?? I'm looking for a normal pet that my 2 year old can terrorize, i mean play with.

any ideas?
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

^ I remember when we were trying to get a kittah and we went to DDFL and when they asked if it would go outside at all we said yes and they basically told us to leave.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Boulder humane society is a great place, keep an eye on their site. They update it nearly everyday. However, if you are looking for a specific cat then I can't help you. It is pretty common for breeders or breed specific places to have an "interview" process.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

People take cats waaaaaaay too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X