Dirty30 Front Euro Plate / Clean E38 Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty30 Front Euro Plate / Clean E38 Sightings

Was in my E38. Saw the E30 in Pasadena. Rode with the E38 along 97/3.

Super clean E38. Should said hi.. I need parts and could ditch some parts, too.

/missedConnection
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

There's a section for this on craigslist, post it there. I think it's called M4M. Give it a try.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

The cars were clean.. I bet they were too.. E38 guy probably had more money.. maybe compensating for something.. E30 was with another dude.. don't want to knock it before I try it.. maybe be the third..

Off to CraigsList. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        The cars were clean.. I bet they were too.. E38 guy probably had more money.. maybe compensating for something.. E30 was with another dude.. don't want to knock it before I try it.. maybe be the third..

Off to CraigsList. Thanks.
        I can sell you a whole e38 for fairly cheap...Has some issues but I still drive it everyday. 108k miles
        1989 325i S50 swapped
        2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
          I can sell you a whole e38 for fairly cheap...Has some issues but I still drive it everyday. 108k miles

It would have to be near free to compensate for the verbal and perhaps physical abuse my wife would subject me to.

I could use a set of tails, as my driver side has a crack.

Could use the radio equipment so I can get it working after the PO's "professionally installed system" including what appeared to be a lamp cord used for speaker wire.

What color is it?

I don't need this.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            It would have to be near free to compensate for the verbal and perhaps physical abuse my wife would subject me to.

I could use a set of tails, as my driver side has a crack.

Could use the radio equipment so I can get it working after the PO's "professionally installed system" including what appeared to be a lamp cord used for speaker wire.

What color is it?

I don't need this.
            Black, M-sport wheels, navigation. The body is pretty clean except for a slight cracked front bumper. It needs new sway bar links and has a vacuum leak that I cannot find on my own. I just replaced the front and rear control arms and bushings.

Definitely can't let it go for free. I just want it to help with a downpayment.
            1989 325i S50 swapped
            2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
              1989 325i S50 swapped
              2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Nice.

Too nice for me.

I have four cars.

Comment