Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When playing split screen video games is screen watching cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
    i hope you die in a fire

oh and using 0's over o's makes you a fucking douchebag. period.
    no what makes me a douchebag is when I made Lexi go ass to mouth last night. she was on her period too btw.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
      no what makes me a douchebag is when I made Lexi go ass to mouth last night. she was on her period too btw.
      Would not read again.
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

ok so I have wii but I think shooter games are the best on wii

with that being said, to the OP and other punks on here crying about 'screen cheating'. Get your GAME up! YOU all do it to, you bums!

I'll tear any one of you up on wii or 360 in COD, you can come challenge me at house after you buy $100 in parts!

This is really a shameless plug but.....

I am serious though haha lol

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
        In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
        Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
        AND you are both still slow

Comment

Joey usually wins too! I'm not sure why he's so upset...

Maybe it's because his gf was complaining and she has him by the balls... :)

Comment

This thread is making me rofl all over the place!

Both parties have equal rights to look, or not to look at each others screen. I say it's not cheating.
            ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

If you're not first, you're last. Screen peeking is perfectly kosher, as you know your friends are doing it too. They only bitch and moan when you pull it off better. Though most of the time, my friends and I just play team games to eliminate the temptation.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Well of course it is.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                X