• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Very nice!

I need a set.
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

The replacement lenses are sold out on bmwlight.com. I emailed them inquiring about the lenses but no answer. Any idea where else I could get them? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jaconway5 View Post
        The replacement lenses are sold out on bmwlight.com. I emailed them inquiring about the lenses but no answer. Any idea where else I could get them? Can't seem to find them anywhere.
        Had the same issue and result. Anyone know another source?
        E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Originally posted by AllydNYC View Post
          Had the same issue and result. Anyone know another source?
          Still have't found anything. Pelican Parts has the whole fog light assembly but it's $180. Really don't want to go that route.

Comment

bump - need replacement lenses - anyone know where they can be found?

Comment

Plastic ones on ebay
              1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
              1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
              bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Thanks, those ship from Latvia! Worth a try

Comment

Anyone knows a website that sells french yellow fog lights lenses??

Comment

Has anyone thought about making a CAD file for the lenses so they can be 3d printed? I know most of us probably don't have that kind of equipment at home but there are quite a few printing services out there
                    1988 Alpinweiß 325i 4D 5SPD

Comment

I'm not sure you can 3D print a lens.. it has to be pretty clear and smooth.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

There's a couple printing companies I've seen that claim to be able to print smooth transparent objects, but I suppose they could be polished post-production. In any case I imagine resolution will only increase as time goes on allowing smoother surfaces...
                        1988 Alpinweiß 325i 4D 5SPD

Comment

yeah by the time you print and polish it the cost would probably be higher. plus acrylic is better for this application for a # of reasons including UV resistance & optical clarity.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Since the plastic ones are out of stock, I'm going to get a set shipped from Russia. They're supposed to be glass and take about 2 weeks to ship. I'll update when I get them.

**Lenses are in the US, still waiting to receive them.**
                            Last edited by McGyver; 11-17-2015, 10:33 AM.
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                              Since the plastic ones are out of stock, I'm going to get a set shipped from Russia. They're supposed to be glass and take about 2 weeks to ship. I'll update when I get them.
                              That's a legit find if they're the real deal.
                              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

I bought from this guy, solid seller. I just need to get around to installing them!

Comment

Working...
                                X