Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this at the market today.
    Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Gotta love this government shutdown coming when you are 'winning' and have majority control.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Gotta love this government shutdown coming when you are 'winning' and have majority control.

I especially like how they are blaming the Dems. They are 100% in "control"

That's like blaming someone in the back seat for a car crash.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Might want to revisit that civics class you slept though........ Not a Filibusterer breaker in the senate and several in the "majority" party refusing to vote yes to more massive spending deficits and or something not already passed by the house..... Always have to have Bi partisan support in the senate for this cycle. Come on try and keep up with the very baiscs of how this shit works, I know its not as much as bitching about the POTUS but this is a CONGRESS thing not a Executive thing

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            I especially like how they are blaming the Dems. They are 100% in "control"

That's like blaming someone in the back seat for a car crash.
            when you have a 51/49 majority in the senate and you need 60 votes to bust up the filibuster, and you have Chucky making a stand on DACA being attached to a fucking 1 month funding C.R. Yes Chucky and his merry band of fools are the ones at fault, though you have the POTUS telling all govt agencies that might be effected by a shut down to use their contingency or alternative funding sources to

continue business as usual....... Unlike his predecessor who chose to make the shutdown "felt by the public" as much as possible to try an tarnish his opposition in congress....

I seem to remember Chucky as one of the biggest whines squawking to anyone that would listen with a TV camera or reporters credentials about the R's being " the party of no" when Barry and the Dems were in charge...... Oh my my my how the tables have turned and how hypocrisy comes home to roost just a few years later.
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-19-2018, 12:37 PM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              when you have a 51/49 majority in the senate and you need 60 votes to bust up the filibuster, and you have Chucky making a stand on DACA being attached to a fucking 1 month funding C.R. Yes Chucky and his merry band of fools are the ones at fault, though you have the POTUS telling all govt agencies that might be effected by a shut down to use their contingency or alternative funding sources to continue business as usual....... Unlike his predecessor who chose to make the shutdown "felt by the public" as much as possible to try an tarnish his opposition in congress....

I seem to remember Chucky as one of the biggest whines squawking to anyone that would listen with a TV camera or reporters credentials about the R's being " the party of no" when Barry and the Dems were in charge...... Oh my my my how the tables have turned and how hypocrisy comes home to roost just a few years later.
              Take a breath, man, you'll bust a blood vessle.

Trump blew up the deal Graham & Durbin had that no one loved but was livable.

That and the fact the House ignored the Dem need for including Dreamers
              is how we are under 10 hours from shutdown.

If there is a shut down it is the ruling party's fault. (Which you agree with in your post) hmmmmm??

PERIOD.

Comment

So holding up the funding that supports the federal govt right NOW, and its services to the 300+ MILLION people that pay for them. Over people that are here ILLEGALLY and should not be here. UMMMMM DURRRR should we force similar laws though on the backs of CRs that give things to other people guilty of crimes too......

DACA's lose their protections in 90ish days and there are things in the works to "fix" the Excutive actions of both its creation with the Obama pen and its rescinding with the trump pen with an actual legislative measure. Attaching this to a fucking 30 day funding C.R. is nothing but pure, Hostage taking of the rest of the Citizens of the country, and grandstanding at best.......

No its not the ruling partys issues its a procedural trick to get what you want, both parties do it all the time. You have Chucky and the D's in the senate trying to hold the govt hostage...... Like it or not you cant spin this one the POTUS, when its Chucky digging his heals in NOW. Fast forward to march when DACA is officially kaput as it stands now, you have a point when there is no meaningful negotiations on the issue at hand, but this is a FUNDING C.R. bill NOT and immigration BILL.......
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-19-2018, 12:58 PM.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

So holding up the funding that supports the federal govt right NOW, and its services to the 300+ MILLION people that pay for them. Over people that are here ILLEGALLY and should not be here. UMMMMM DURRRR should we force similar laws though on the backs of CRs that give things to other people guilty of crimes too......

DACA's lose their protections in 90ish days and there are things in the works to "fix" the Excutive actions of both its creation with the Obama pen and its rescinding with the trump pen with an actual legislative measure. Attaching this to a fucking 30 day funding C.R. is nothing but pure, Hostage taking of the rest of the Citizens of the country, and grandstanding at best.......
                  Wow did you c&p that from Fox?

With the world's greatest liar in the W.H. nothing that is said by the President can be believed.

Tuesday he said he would sign anything that was agreed to by the House & Senate, then he was presented a bill by a Democrat & Republican which he killed so fast it was scary.

What happened to bring me anything and I'll sign???

Comment

Chuck wants to save DACA now cause if they don't the GOP will delete it. There is almost no reason to remove it, its not protecting from Visa overstays, which are the majority of our illegal immigration woes.

I mean ffs they came up with a bipartisan plan and McConnell said no cause hes a moron.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Might want to revisit that civics class you slept though........ Not a Filibusterer breaker in the senate and several in the "majority" party refusing to vote yes to more massive spending deficits and or something not already passed by the house..... Always have to have Bi partisan support in the senate for this cycle. Come on try and keep up with the very baiscs of how this shit works, I know its not as much as bitching about the POTUS but this is a CONGRESS thing not a Executive thing

when you have a 51/49 majority in the senate and you need 60 votes to bust up the filibuster, and you have Chucky making a stand on DACA being attached to a fucking 1 month funding C.R. Yes Chucky and his merry band of fools are the ones at fault, though you have the POTUS telling all govt agencies that might be effected by a shut down to use their contingency or alternative funding sources to

continue business as usual....... Unlike his predecessor who chose to make the shutdown "felt by the public" as much as possible to try an tarnish his opposition in congress....

Whoa man, you have to slow down on giving these guys facts. It will be too much and It will take away their ability to post pictures that degrade trump.

Comment

Chuck wants to save DACA now cause if they don't the GOP will delete it. There is almost no reason to remove it, its not protecting from Visa overstays, which are the majority of our illegal immigration woes.

I mean ffs they came up with a bipartisan plan and McConnell said no cause hes a moron.
                        McConnell is an idiot, never liked him

Comment

Back to the never going to work tax plan.

Add apple to the ever growing list, paying 2500 in stock options to the lions share of its 120k employees, not just matching but doubling its employees charity donations, repatriating hundreds of billions in profits from over seas, Paying a 38B dollar tax bill and investing about 30B on building new facilities in the country and adding 20k jobs in the next 5 years......

William Pitt-

Comment

Trump kept a campaign promise!!!

He drained the swamp and shook Washington out (by closing the government down)

There was a deal on Tuesday. TRUMP said f00k no! and now tries to blame the Dems.

No, Mr P, it's 100% on you!!!
                            Last edited by parkerbink; 01-20-2018, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Since you all seem to be fans of cartoons this one sums up your position rather well I think

William Pitt-

Comment

Sums up your position rather well I think

More like yours to everyone.

The issue is kids, brought here who have lived the only lives they know here, who are in school or the army or somehow members of socioty that have done nothing but contribute, that took the deal offered to give up their anonymity and accept the citizinship they deserve only to be told by your team they can forget it.

Best analogy I have heard is it is like you bought a car, it has a warranty, now a new CEO comes in and wants to change that warranty.

Why are you so mad?

Comment

Working...
                                X