Last nights Daily Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildstoats View Post
    I wouldn't. They are both comedians and I think people keep forgetting that.
    thats my point. i laugh my ass off watching most of it because they are funny. but i think a lot of people draw from those shows as legitimate news sources.
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

that would be like getting legitimate news from the onion haha
      Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
        that would be like getting legitimate news from the onion haha
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes this
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
          Fuck Jon Stewart...
          Yes. He seems to have become really self-absorbed, and his overuse of the pregnant pause for humorous effect makes me want to retch.
          -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
          Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Fuck Jon Stewart...
            Oh, sorry, did he point out the rampant hypocrisy and flip-flopping of your beloved right-wing pundits? poor you :(

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
              Oh, sorry, did he point out the rampant hypocrisy and flip-flopping of your beloved right-wing pundits? poor you :(
              Funny how people think "The Daily Show" is somehow informative and go around calling Fox News "Faux News"

Oh yeah, Stewart is a fag along with "Col-bear"

You want Hypocrisy?

How about Bill Maher last year demanding a DNA test from Sarah Palin to prove that Trig Palin is her son, then a few months later calling people who want proof of Obama's citizenship "lunatics" and "crazies"

That is hypocrisy.

I bet you watch that little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles too, don't you?
              sigpic
              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

The Onion > The Daily Show
                sigpic
                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

"Faux News" is a Keith Olberman from MSNBC thing, also "cluster fox news" is one of his favorite catch phrases as well. About every 5th sentence outta his mouth contains one of those 2 dig at a competitor. Maddow pulls the same shit but with less frequency.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

"Faux News" is a Keith Olberman from MSNBC thing, also "cluster fox news" is one of his favorite catch phrases as well. About every 5th sentence outta his mouth contains one of those 2 dig at a competitor. Maddow pulls the same shit but with less frequency.
                    Those two spend more time talking about Fox news than anything else.

They are riding Fox's coattails.

"The Factor" draws more viewers than Schultz, Matthews, Olbermann and Madcow combined.

BTW, is Maddow really KO in drag?

Some asshat at work is always asking people "Did you watch 'The Daily Show' last night?" as if everyone watches that crap.

Finally, I said "No, I was too busy watching The O'Reilly Factor" and he almost fainted like he was so offended that someone he works with actually watches Fox News.
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked Stewart for comedy, and Colbert is hilarious. They're funny, because they're comedians. When they say exact same things that Doberman and O'Righty say, it's comedy. My biggest problem with current Stewart is that I don't watch FOX, CNN, and NBC, so I don't really feel like watching it when I watch Comedy Central. Don't tell me there isn't enough comedy inside Washington, DC these days.

Comment

Funny how people think "The Daily Show" is somehow informative and go around calling Fox News "Faux News"

Oh yeah, Stewart is a fag along with "Col-bear"

You want Hypocrisy?

How about Bill Maher last year demanding a DNA test from Sarah Palin to prove that Trig Palin is her son, then a few months later calling people who want proof of Obama's citizenship "lunatics" and "crazies"

That is hypocrisy.

I bet you watch that little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles too, don't you?
                        I don't know who Bill Maher is, sorry.

John Stewart is a comedian, nothing more. If you think he's a legitimate news source, you're even dumber than I thought
                        Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 08-21-2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Bill Maher is comedian on HBO, you've probably seen his "Religulous" movie. He used to be on ABC with Politically Incorrect, and got fired for being so.

Comment

bill maher has been a piece of shit arrogant hypocritical fuck for as long he has been breathing

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

the fact that fox news and o reilly literally slaughter msnbc , cnn and all the others gives me a slight glimmer of hope . oberman and countdown to no ratings is a fucking joke

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

. . .
                                You want Hypocrisy? . . ..
                                That is hypocrisy.
                                Originally posted by blunt View Post
                                bill maher has been a piece of shit arrogant hypocritical fuck for as long he has been breathing
                                I can't tell, are you gays trying to spell Hippocarcy?

Comment

Working...
                                X