No announcement yet.

Last nights Daily Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Maher is an idiot, he's the Michael Savage of the left!

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
    In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
    Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
    AND you are both still slow

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
      I can't tell, are you gays trying to spell Hippocarcy?
      Huh??? I hope this was a joke I didn't get and you weren't correcting their spelling

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
      In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
      Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
      AND you are both still slow

Comment

You people talk shit about Stewart and Colbert then you turn around and get your news from O'Reilley and Hannity. They are the biggest comedians of all.

Comment

Originally posted by transatlantic0207 View Post
          Huh??? I hope this was a joke I didn't get and you weren't correcting their spelling
          He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots too.

Comment

Originally posted by ragged325 View Post
            I can't tell, are you gays trying to spell Hippocarcy?
            I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were being sarcastic, because you can't be that stupid.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
            And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
              Those two spend more time talking about Fox news than anything else.

They are riding Fox's coattails.

"The Factor" draws more viewers than Schultz, Matthews, Olbermann and Madcow combined.

BTW, is Maddow really KO in drag?

Some asshat at work is always asking people "Did you watch 'The Daily Show' last night?" as if everyone watches that crap.

Finally, I said "No, I was too busy watching The O'Reilly Factor" and he almost fainted like he was so offended that someone he works with actually watches Fox News.
              lol you watch the O'Reilly Factor. You waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

It's from another thread.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahaha yes that is the 1st thing I thought as well. Oh the Hippocarcy (sp) in that statement
                Never mind.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dont spell worth a shit sorry, its not something I am good at. SO sue me, If I happened to get it right great (even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile)

why pick on me???? Especially quoting me form a different thread to here, and then not bother to make a point??? If you are gonna call me out dont do it all cloak and daggery like. Come right out and fucking say it.
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-22-2009, 02:55 PM.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I was going to point it out in the thread after you called me a tool, but then I decided I couldn't care less. I know it's just a stupid thing, but to me it seems somewhat ironic when someone acts like they're a Constitutional law scholar, but then can't spell a simple word. Either learn to spell or get over it (this is OT after all).

I was thinking that if I couldn't spell, I'd pay more attention to the spell checker in my browser, but then I realized your spell checker was probably too busy laughing . . . .

BTW, lighten up.

Comment

Well I have been working on my spelling for about 20 years and it will just never be good. And my checker in the browser dose not have that particular word in it You seem to be able to get the gist of what I say so why bitch.

Next I am no Constitutional law expert in the least, I have just taken the time to read it, along with the federalist papers and upteen books on the founding fathers and our History. I continue to do so when ever I get a chance. I am sorry that I have taken the time educate my self on the history and reasoning behind why our country has become the greatest civilization in human history in just over 200 years. Sorry I dont get all my history and base all my political views from what the MSM wants to pass off as news, and what passes for high school history class anymore.

I suggest you read a few of these things you may learn a few things I know I have.

Oh BTW I am lightened I dont get too worked up over you guys and yes this is OT so I dont put too much effort into my spelling.
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

damn mrs., his really getting under your skin there.

Comment

No

not at all

just have nothing better to do right now so I will just defend my position some more is all. That and hippies bother me in general.

William Pitt-

Comment

Fish

pony

hippopotamus
                            Originally posted by Teaguer
                            Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

hip hip hop hiphopanonymous

I don't like hippies either and Jon Stewart can EAD. Ever since people started taking him as a serious news outlet I wanted him to die. It really isn't even his fault.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X