Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you not have a license or have you lost it in the past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an acqaintance. he was a friend in high school and i saw him around town like 5 years after we graduated

Comment

I have epilepsy. Hopefully I can get it back in 2 months. Not being able to drive my e30 is killing me.

Comment

who in their right mind a) drinks and drives and/or b) runs from the cops?

how stupid do you have to be?
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

They cant take what you dont have! suckers

Comment

^ Yea sure. Thats a great attitude to have. You'll go far in life. Better go get your metro card now while theres still room on the bus, scumbag.
            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

if only you were as willing to fill the holes in your car, as you are to have your holes plugged by man sausage, it might not look like shit as much

Comment

suspended 2x in high school (too many tickets in a given timeframe).

haven't had a ticket since '04 now, so i suppose i've mended my ways (knock wood).
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I keep losing mine for failure to appears. Pretty much I don't go to court the first time, they suspend, I lift the suspension and get a new court date, don't go to that, repeat. Mines gone as of today because of a ticket I got 2 years ago. I sounds really stupid but I've had 3 tickets disappear because of it.

Comment

busta rhymes, nice name. isnt that the shitty 90s rapper. go choke on a cow dick.

Comment

When I was 17 I was pulled over for going 116 on the interstate. Since I was a minor the judge let me go with a slap on the wrist. I got 6mo. probation and 50 community service hours.
                      -Erik
                      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I think I've received two tickets in a car in the last 9 years.

Probably got 3 on my R6 in a span of 3 years (although thankfully all were 10 or under so the didn't go on my record).
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

when i was 22 i was working at a shitty job and being raped for insurance (with a clean record i might add) i had to fix some stuff on my bug (new tranny, front brakes, finish rebuilding my back up motor because the other one was dying)
                          i could not afford to pay my insurance that month and they they canceled me. i ended up getting 4 no insurance tickets in 1 month and couldn't afford to pay them (over $6K in fees etc.) on the last ticket they realized that i was not learning my lesson and the cop took my plate. ironically i was on my way to pay for new insurance then go to the DMV to give them the info. i desirved it though. after that i quit driving. like a dumb ass i then blew off the court dates and my license got suspended until i paid the fines and fees.

i had lots of friends who would drive me around, so i bumed rides for a year or so, drank my ass off with out worrying about a DUI, bought my jetta and started building my Jetta, and saved up the $6K i needed to get it back along with the money for insurance for 1 year.

once i had the money, i went down to PHX traffic court to drop a load of cash (driven by my friend Dave) . Dave suggested i ask the bailiff (sp) what i was supposed to do to start the process, he suggested i see the judge first.
                          he signed me in and the must have been impressed by me not driving and showing up with $6K in cash because he reduced the fines to $3500 as long as i paid that day and had to return with in a week and personally show him copies of the insurance info. if not he said that he would return the fines and fees to the orginal amount. i complied with his instructions and have been good to go ever since.

lesson learned
                          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            I think I've received two tickets in a car in the last 9 years.

Probably got 3 on my R6 in a span of 3 years (although thankfully all were 10 or under so the didn't go on my record).
                            i guess theres some advantage to living in a boring ass flat shithole where there are 2 cops for the entire state
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by richardkeith97 View Post
                              one of my friends was fleeing the cops and got into an accident. he had a few guns on him that had the #'s taken off of them and a ton of coke and was drunk. he lost it forever

that's beautiful. :)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

wow, some of you people who run are dumb fucks.
                                see my last thread (getting a ticket) hey, I pulled over before he started chasing me.
                                maybe that's why I got hooked with only a municipal ticket?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                                X