No announcement yet.

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesization of America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always read about these mid-west or back east kids dying, we don't have that problem in Arizona because there are laws against practicing when its 110+ outside. When I played we couldn't practice after 9 am and before 4 pm in the month of August. Yet its still 105 at 5pm in August and none of us died! Some of these coaches are fucking stupid and some of these kids need a little advice from Chopper Reed "harden the fuck up!"
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I hiked the AT 2,265 miles in 5.5 months with two golden retrievers, 35lbs and 8lbs of water. Please, 10 hours a day in August waaaa waaaa. Cry me a fucking river.

Comment

So what about football exactly is waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesrizing America? Is it the spandex pants? The ass slapping? Or maybe just the fact that football is gay to begin with?
        sigpic
        "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

The idea that 2-a-days should be cut because of a few isolated incidents. That's what's ghey.
          '89 325i track sloot
          '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Sissy yanks.

:)

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
            Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
            E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by whysimon View Post
              I hiked the AT 2,265 miles in 5.5 months with two golden retrievers, 35lbs and 8lbs of water. Please, 10 hours a day in August waaaa waaaa. Cry me a fucking river.
              That's about how much distance average college freshmen cover per semester on average sized campus. waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Not to mention the average size of a college physics and calculus book these days. 2,265 in 5.5 months is a little over 13 miles per day. Wow, you've walked three hours a day? It must have been excruciating.

Originally posted by Optimator View Post
              I'm not sure, but I once played in a grueling tennis match that lasted 3.5 hours in the dead heat of August. It was exhausting, as there was no tiebreaker in the 5th set at this tournament. :(
              Now add 20 pounds of HS gear and and a little extra weight coaches want you to put on.

Originally posted by Jonny Cash
              Thats how HS football was. We all went through it. Keep hydrated, and dont overwork the fat kids and theres no problems.
              "WE" all didn't go through it. Only about 40 of "US" from 1500 student body. It's sad that MOST of Americans haven't experienced this.

Comment

Working...
              X