This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    Interesting, just read through the wiki page and it goes through how he has been in and out of bankruptcy many times. its almost as if he doesn't care because he always comes out more wealthy... he's successfully made himself very famous and personally wealthy. :?
    Most of his money has come from his father and all of his business ventures failed at some point. He just keeps leaving banks holding the bill.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      not gonna waste my time watching it and then spending 20 minutes to construct any reason I can to argue the valid points in the video.

Fixed that for you.

Blinders.....ON!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        Fixed that for you.

Blinders.....ON!
        Blinders courtesy of ideology.
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

What was this thread about? Wasn't there something the whole country was talking about 24 hours ago? Some document, or some form or something? Oh never you mind, I gotta go to some other thread and talk about Osama bin Laden being dead and dumped in the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            What was this thread about? Wasn't there something the whole country was talking about 24 hours ago? Some document, or some form or something? Oh never you mind, I gotta go to some other thread and talk about Osama bin Laden being dead and dumped in the ocean.
            America, FUCK YEA!
            Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
            LSx e36TI coming soon
            Originally posted by s0urce
            Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
              I'm not gonna start going through his public records to prove my point. If you honestly think he he hasnt had any success than i'm curious to know what you consider success to be.

I never said that the public doesnt have access to it. I said that because he's such a TV whore all his wins/failures are highly publicized and therefore we get to scrutinize the guy more.

Again, I dont think he should hold public office but the matter of fact is that he's bringing up an issue that nobody either a) seems to care or b) cant provide sufficient proof.
              This.

Comment

Actually, after 5 years, I am warming up a bit. The birther issue was lame but say what you may, I am starting to believe that he talks from the heart not worried on insulting anyone including members of his own party. Between the Mexican rants and now the Mccain bashing, you start to wonder.

Comment

he's still a colossal idiot.

a Trump nomination would be handing the election to the democrats, and everyone knows it.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Rand is the man. Trump would be 2nd choice. yay usa

Comment

You have to admit he has some good ideas. Like not having to read from a teleprompter. Being able to run a project so it comes in on time and under budget.

What would it be like if the country was run by people who solved problems versus people trying to win a popularity contest?
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Yea I think trump may do some good. Sure he's an ass but he gets shit done and straight does not give a fuck and I like that. We need that right now in this country.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

it's funny while I don't really like any of the candidates Trump is the one I dislike the least. lol

I'd take Trump for president over Ted Cruz 1000000x over...

I just think he'll have a really hard time winning the "minority" vote.

also, what's up with Hillary? ZZZzzzzzz.. talk about uninspiring.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            it's funny while I don't really like any of the candidates Trump is the one I dislike the least. lol

I'd take Trump for president over Ted Cruz 1000000x over...

I just think he'll have a really hard time winning the "minority" vote.

also, what's up with Hillary? ZZZzzzzzz.. talk about uninspiring.
                            Right?! Every time I hear her talk, all I hear is pandering bullshit bullet points and it drives me crazy. Bernie Sanders FTW!!
                            Originally posted by Andy.B
                            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                            ~~~~~~~~~~
                            I was born on 3/25…
                            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                              Bernie Sanders FTW!!

Comment

relative was trying to debate on his point that Trump has no real political experience. That all he is, is a business guy and real estate business guy.

I replied with.
                                "He knows how to make lots of money"

I don't understand the difference between politics and making money.

Comment

Working...
                                X