Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy: M42 MarkD (chip now in testing, GB still pending)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:twisted:
    BEERTECH

Comment

When is the deadline for this group buy?
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

As of right now, the group buy is on hold. We don't want to start collecting money and confirming orders when there really is no product even in existence (what is this, lowen?!).

Once the chip is done and Rob communicates his impressions/numbers, we can revive the GB.

Comment

I cleaned up some fluff in the thread. I think I'll post this on bf.com and see if there's any interest there.
          BEERTECH

Comment

7200 limit? The Tachs dont go that high do they? Should be nice for you guys to scare unsuspecting victims when you bury the needle past the numbers :D

Comment

Originally posted by BS87
              7200 limit? The Tachs dont go that high do they? Should be nice for you guys to scare unsuspecting victims when you bury the needle past the numbers :D
              Agreed. And a reminder that I would also like 7,200 rev limit on my chip as well.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Depending on WHEN this goes down I should be in. I've been getting some stuff for the e21 lately so I just have to 'recover' from that. Don't want to dip into the M3 Rebuild Fund if I don't have to.
                SOMEBODY messed with my sig so now you get this one:

Comment

The group buy will not happen I dont think, until I get my chip, dyno it, and get back to Mark in case he wants to make some revisions to the chip he offers to the public
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Yeah guys, I will post on here when the GB is officially on again. If for some reason here is down, what site should be the home of the GB?

Comment

bimmerforums.com , as there seems to be some interest over there as well
                      BEERTECH

Comment

Thought so.

Okay guys, if this site takes another dive, Bfc will be the official spot of the M42 MarkD Group Buy.

Comment

I want a chip for the M20 in a 1989 325i 5spd, ECU 380. Help me out Mystical? :D

Comment

380 = no dice. Sorry man.

Comment

Oh man, that is so depressing. This 'new super exotic and mystery' chip sounds too good. What ECU's does he have E30 chips for? Can you tell me a little bit more about his chips? Maybe I can swap in another ECU...

Comment

He has for non-super ETA's, all M42's, and only the 173 2.5 engine. No 153, 380,. 526, and whatever else BMW made.

Comment

Working...
                                X