Garage time for rent near Somerville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage time for rent near Somerville?

As the title says, been kicking around the idea of renting a shop or a space with some friends or reliable strangers. But in the meantime also just looking for a space to do some work while its cold and snowy. If you know of anything good or anyone who is looking to rent out a personal garage in Somerville/Cambridge/Medford MA area let me know.

If you're in that area and interested in renting something with some other enthusiasts hit me up too. There a pretty sweet spot on 28 in somerville I've been eyeing...

I don't need garage space, but I'd be definitely down to help out or hang out at a garage.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I'd be in, depending on cost - need to do my guibo and SSK soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
        I don't need garage space, but I'd be definitely down to help out or hang out at a garage.
        Watch out, if Fred hangs around too long with nothing to do, his brain retracts to default mode; in which case he starts pulling shit out of your engine bay for a motor swap. Next thing you know your both breathing heavy from a part NASCAR-esq, part panic attack dismantle. You ask Fred what just happened, he says, ahhhh I don't know, I blacked out, but it looks like you're swapping your motor. As you stare in disbelief, he grabs the cold beer from your hand and drinks it with an odd, possibly unwelcomed, sense of accomplishment. Like any addict, he'll be back for some more soon enough. He might even bring some of his own tools the second time around...junky.

Comment

Where are all you Somerville people when I drive around?? :( Never see any e30 love. I'd like to hang around as well
          -Filipe

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
            Watch out, if Fred hangs around too long with nothing to do, his brain retracts to default mode; in which case he starts pulling shit out of your engine bay for a motor swap. Next thing you know your both breathing heavy from a part NASCAR-esq, part panic attack dismantle. You ask Fred what just happened, he says, ahhhh I don't know, I blacked out, but it looks like you're swapping your motor. As you stare in disbelief, he grabs the cold beer from your hand and drinks it with an odd, possibly unwelcomed, sense of accomplishment. Like any addict, he'll be back for some more soon enough. He might even bring some of his own tools the second time around...junky.

- Let's do this rack swap!

- Well, let's just get the engine out of the way, it'll be easier that way!

- Wat.

Originally posted by fdourado View Post
            Where are all you Somerville people when I drive around?? :( Never see any e30 love. I'd like to hang around as well
            I don't drive around town much. I drive to work and that's about all I use my car for.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post

Is this a promise? :)

Comment

Originally posted by fdourado View Post
                I'm in Charlestown and drive usually drive my other car. Where in Somerville are you?

Comment

Originally posted by m3fuz View Post
                  I'm in Charlestown and drive usually drive my other car. Where in Somerville are you?
                  I grew up in east Somerville but 2 months ago we moved to Medford (sadly)
                  I'm always around though.

We should all get together in the spring... another Redbones adventure Fred? More people this time though.

-Fil
                  -Filipe

Comment

Werd. I wouldn't mind some Redbones.

Comment

Redbones plz. Id be down for a winter get together. Mondays
                      Work for people?

Comment

After 6pm works for me. No e30 though, she can't handle the salt.
                        -Filipe

Comment

Mondays...ugh. Are you guys doing it this Monday?

Comment

my new schedule at work is every wednesday off - work for anybody else?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

I'm fine with either day, Monday or Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                              X