The Official 2014 Formula 1 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official 2014 Formula 1 thread.

Janderson lets get the 2014 f1 thread going. Exciting times with the first day of testing and all.

crashes and all

Comment

My money is on Lewis beating it off the kerbs to try to squeeze a few more tenths. And It likely took a beating at Silverstone, it's a rough patch of pavement.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I will post a picture of the only car worth looking at as the others are all ugly.

Comment

^fixed that for you...

Lotus is alright it reminds me of the old suaber bmw for some reason and the McLaren isnt to ugly either.
          Attached Files

Comment

NWS

http://letslaugh.net for more madcap funny videos and tips on how to stop stressing.This little movie has some guy trying to convince us that a car does NOT ...

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I went ahead and just modified the title of this one and stickied it. Have at it, fellas!

Comment

The Kimi and Alonso Show will be the greatest team battle in recent memory.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Nothing like the anticipation of that first race with ALL NEW CARS!!!

87 4dr specE30: Bitsy (lurking above), 89 4dr 325i blau, 91 318is brillrot, 90 325ivertbronzit

Comment

SOB. Can we move this to off topic?

Comment

I say Kimi wins it all, Lewis 2nd.
                      '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Mclarens rear end is crazy. I can't find a good pic to show hoe it works

Comment

Anyone know if and where you can get any video of Jerez testing?

Comment

Sounds like Renault is in trouble, and Mercedes has early advantage. Considering how much RB dominated the end of 2013, they clearly should have shifted resources to 2014 car much earlier. Easy for me to say now, but those were tough decisions last June.

With all this new hardware, it seems crazy that testing is so limited... designers and engineers are surely stressed to max right now.

87 4dr specE30: Bitsy (lurking above), 89 4dr 325i blau, 91 318is brillrot, 90 325ivertbronzit

Comment

Bwass prob has some footage

Comment

Working...
                              X