X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Toast View Post
    Whataburger

Fuck your shit.
    i havent lived in texas for almost 13 years now, but damn do i miss me some whataburger!
    sigpic

Comment

In N Out
      Shake Shack
      Jack in the Box (when drunk)
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

In-n-Out, Wendys, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle/Los Cabos Grill/Costa Vida

Top couple places I actually enjoy eating. Frankly, anything that is less than $15 a plate is considered fast food

I would say Chick-Fil-A too, but I used to be a manager at Chick-Fil-A, so screw Chick-Fil-A

Comment

Ahh I just had Chipotle today for the first time in 5ish months. Good shit.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Dick's Drive In
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
              Dick's Drive In
              I went there when I was in Seattle. Shame they don't have them here in Cali. It was bomb; comparable with In-N-Out

I just noticed the thread posting date...
              lol

Comment

I'm posting again after the whole round country tour. Don't care about original post date.

Around home, Culver's. But only the ones in Wisconsin. Strangely, the further you get away from wisco, the crappier the ingredients get and thus taste. Directly proportional to distance.

In the east. Bojangles.
                In the west. It was Del Taco.

Whataburger gets a notable mention. Rates equal with Five guys for me. (Good, but a little overpriced).

Was not impressed with in-n-out. At all. The meat had little flavor. Fries were bland. I expect more flavor with all of those calories damnit.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                  Whataburger gets a notable mention. Rates equal with Five guys for me.
                  Whataburger and Five Guys also rate equal for me in terms of how long they stay in my digestive system after consumption - approximately 90 minutes.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Mel's Drive-In in San Francisco. I have to go there every time I'm out there.
                    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Canes chicken fingers. If you don't have it, you're life suck.

Originally posted by vlad
                      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

1 - Chik-fil-a
                        2 - Chipoltle
                        3 - Wendy's
                        4 - Ivar's Fish Bar- EVERYTIME I'm in Seattle on wharf - yea, you Puget Sound peeps know what I mean! :D
                        Last edited by sapurvis; 05-18-2014, 05:50 AM.
                        sigpic
                        1991 318is Alpinweiß II M42

2013 VW Golf R Candy White

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers."

Comment

Roy Rogers. But it would be Steak n Shake if one was near me..

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Rubio's, chick fil a and in-n-out.
                            At Chick-fil-a I always ask for them to make the chicken fresh, I'll wait the extra few mins.

Rubio's is #1 though, love that.

Too bad none of the above are in MI.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                              Around home, Culver's.
                              +1, those butterburgers just melt in your mouth... Good shakes, too. I think I'm going to get one today now, haha.
                              My Feedback

Comment

Local place has the best drive in F/F burgers and food around form anywhere I have been in the country
                                Frugals

We have a 5 guys in town as well and we go here over them any day of the week. As for the rest of the country, Yeah will have to agree with jake on Culvers while still good else where the ones on WI are measurably better 5 guys is not that bad either, and if your in western WV and want a hot a dog the Der Dog Hause in Parkersburg is at the top of the list, for a sauce and slaw dog..
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X