No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted in the Classifieds but I guess I'll post here too.
    I really need everything gone so make me an offer and I'll get pics of whatever people are interested in.

M42 Parts:

Valve Cover
    Intake Manifold
    Exhaust Manifold
    Power Steering Pump
    AC Compressor
    Starter
    Brand New Alternator <50 miles
    Pressure plate
    Various Heat Shields
    5 speed manual transmission

M52 Parts:

AC Compressor
    Both Cams
    -Filipe

Comment

Im looking for a few things i am around the CT area but willing to drive.
      nice set of coupe doors
      rear center counsol
      late 318 fuel pump bracket or whole unit
      taurus side skirts
      drivers side late quarter panel trim piece
      whole set of early door fender quarter trim
      early tail lights

Comment

Originally posted by arams325 View Post
        Im looking for a few things i am around the CT area but willing to drive.
        nice set of coupe doors
        rear center counsol
        late 318 fuel pump bracket or whole unit
        taurus side skirts
        drivers side late quarter panel trim piece
        whole set of early door fender quarter trim
        early tail lights
        I visited a guy from richmond RI yestarday for some vert parts. Her has a few sets of early tails and the center console pieces. He posted on NE30 on facebook. I can PM you his cell if interested.

Comment

I have a set of early tails.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

NeverEnoung02 that would be great if u could send me his contact info, im hoping some one will be heading to dubs on defrost this weekend at lime rock so i can pick some parts from them their

Comment

I have two e30 Comfort Seats for sale. The Passenger seat is in good working order, the Driver's seat back rest doesn't not move up and down, both slide forward and pivot to allow access to the back seat.

Both seats are in extremely good shape otherwise. Vinyl is in great shape on both, drivers seat has one crack, and there is a tiny tear in the passenger seat. See pictures below. Neither seat is heavily warn, both pretty look new.

Asking $100 OBO. I live in NH, so local pickup would be preferred, but if you want them shipped I can do that, you will need to pay for shipping tho. PM me if interested.

I WOULD ALSO TAKE A TRADE FOR A WOOD GRAIN STEERING WHEEL OR AN e36 STEERING RACK.

Both Seats:

Drivers Seat

Drivers Seat Crack

Passengers Seat

Passenger Seat Rip
              Last edited by e30325is603; 04-15-2015, 04:59 PM.
              87' 325is For Sale

Comment

WTB 15" Kosei K1, or any 15" or 16" wheel with a lotta rim and not a lotta spoke. Going for painted red calipers and +20 hp

I have for sale a set of nice bottlecaps w/center caps (tires aren't great), and a set of basketweaves, one of which has a bend, tires at 80%. Was looking for 100 and 150.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  WTB 15" Kosei K1, or any 15" or 16" wheel with a lotta rim and not a lotta spoke. Going for painted red calipers and +20 hp

I have for sale a set of nice bottlecaps w/center caps (tires aren't great), and a set of basketweaves, one of which has a bend, tires at 80%. Was looking for 100 and 150.
                  Do you have a pic of the bottlecaps?
                  87' 325is For Sale

Comment

1991 325i Auto Coupe For Parts Uxbridge Mass. $8 hundo

PRICE DROP to $500!

Drove this car and loved it for 11 years, but I just bought my dream E30 with the S50, so this old soldier needs to go. I don't want to rip it all apart, so full car sale offers have priority. Message me for offers, please.

This clear title car still runs and drives a short way (bad headgasket), the body is all rusted out, but there's lots of good parts: Good plastic bumpers, newer alternator, Racing Dynamics springs, cross drilled and slotted brakes with ceramic pads (<20K on them), strong American Racing aluminum 4X100 wheels that don't lose air (probably two summers left in them), good LSD unsure of ratio, good dashboard, (couple starter cracks). Also I have a ton of other parts: tan standard seat vinyl interior in excellent condition, good rear window w/defogger, 4 bottlecaps with snows (2 seasons left), window regulators, fuel pump, some cloudy Ellipsoids, extra solid sunroof panel, all the stuff under the hood that makes the M20 engine run, lots of bits and pieces from other cars, good M20 head (from running car, needs hot tanked and checked out) all my pics wouldn't load but here's a couple:

Everything must go, please don't make me scrap this poor bastard.

23 April update: added 2 new pics
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by jeff_b; 07-21-2015, 09:09 AM. Reason: Price Drop! Must Sell!
                    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                    -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
                      Drove this car and loved it for 11 years, but I just bought my dream E30 with the S50, so this old soldier needs to go. I don't want to rip it all apart, so full car sale offers have priority. Message me for offers, please.

This clear title car still runs and drives a short way (bad headgasket), the body is all rusted out, but there's lots of good parts: Good plastic bumpers, newer alternator, Racing Dynamics springs, cross drilled and slotted brakes with ceramic pads (<20K on them), strong American Racing aluminum 4X100 wheels that don't lose air (probably two summers left in them), good LSD unsure of ratio, mint dashboard, sport seats (fair shape). Also I have a ton of other parts: tan standard seat vinyl interior in excellent condition, good rear window w/defogger, 4 bottlecaps with snows (2 seasons left), window regulators, fuel pump, some cloudy Ellipsoids, extra solid sunroof panel, all the stuff under the hood that makes the engine run, lots of bits and pieces from other cars, good M20 head (from running car, needs hot tanked and checked out) all my pics wouldn't load but here's a couple:

Everything must go, please don't make me scrap this poor bastard.

Did you buy the silver coupe that needed a little bodywork on the drivers side? It was on Craiglist, built by a guy who worked at BMW
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes.
                        "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                        -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

i'm buying any oem/stock catalytic converters from any cars not just bmw's pm me!

Comment

In the future I'm going to be interested in a 10 or 12 inch complete sub setup, a bbs wrench, a set of racing buckets, and a bolt in roll cage. I'm starting to have some decent cash flow so once I figure out why it won't start, which hopefully is soon (knock on wood) I can get to some mods! Also are m3 valences plug and play, and how expensive are they?
                            BMW tech
                            Umass Amherst
                            05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
                              Yes.
                              Congrats dude! That looked like a REALLY solid car. You should come out to the NE30 Colt State Park meet on May 17th. Should be a good time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                                In the future I'm going to be interested in a 10 or 12 inch complete sub setup, a bbs wrench, a set of racing buckets, and a bolt in roll cage. I'm starting to have some decent cash flow so once I figure out why it won't start, which hopefully is soon (knock on wood) I can get to some mods! Also are m3 valences plug and play, and how expensive are they?
                                A member is selling a bolt in cage out in Orange, MA. I sent him a note. I have a BBS Wrench. I don't know if the valence is plug and play. I would guess it would be close, but ultimately no.

Comment

Working...
                                X