Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Yes.
    Ok just making sure we are on the same page and not just bitching about the current idiot
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      The average American couldn't point Liberia, the DNC, Burma, or basically any country outside of the UK or Brazil and maybe Japan.
      I think the average conservative American would get offended you assumed they were Liberia and go on to tell you they voted Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
        I think the average conservative American would get offended you assumed they were Liberia and go on to tell you they voted Trump.
        Haha!
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Ok just making sure we are on the same page and not just bitching about the current idiot
          They all stink. I don't think there has been a great President in my lifetime.

Carter was the only good person which was his problem. He was trying to do the right thing and fucked it all up.

The problem IMHO is Trump has no interest in doing anything for anyone but Trump. He is a horrible person.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I love the tweets he clearly did not write!
            Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Nothing he writes makes sense anyway. This tweet is incoherent and not to the level of a president. Definitely aimed a peoples who have not studied beyond high school. As for Trump's behavior and decisions, they happen only because they are supported. By idiots. Everyone with half a brain understands that Trump is insane.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                Nothing he writes makes sense anyway. This tweet is incoherent and not to the level of a president. Definitely aimed a peoples who have not studied beyond high school. As for Trump's behavior and decisions, they happen only because they are supported. By idiots. Everyone with half a brain understands that Trump is insane.
                jesus tap dancing christ, you are such an elitist douche nozzle..... The air must be awful thin up there atop your lofty equine
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

jesus tap dancing christ, you are such an elitist douche nozzle..... The air must be awful thin up there atop your lofty equine
                  Looks like we found a Trumper. Must smell like shit down there...
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    That tweet is like the Gettysburg Address compared to the rambling, repetitive, incoherent bile he writes.

Insane? How can that be? He is a stable genius!

lol

Comment

Isn't there some website or something that lets you make screenshots of Twitter with real accounts so you can fake the stuff?

Honestly, I'm reading the news less and less and in general just paying less attention to anything that isn't work/house/SO/animals.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Speaking of tweets...

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2018"

I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Isn't there some website or something that lets you make screenshots of Twitter with real accounts so you can fake the stuff?

Honestly, I'm reading the news less and less and in general just paying less attention to anything that isn't work/house/SO/animals.
                          If it had been fake he would have disavowed it.

I agree on the news. It is oppressive.

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                          Speaking of tweets...

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2018"

That is a 100% certified Donnie original!

Comment

calling it now:

in about 2 weeks, drumpf will meet with rouhani, describe him in glowing terms, and claim credit for finding a solution to the "crisis".
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                              calling it now:

in about 2 weeks, drumpf will meet with rouhani, describe him in glowing terms, and claim credit for finding a solution to the "crisis".
                              First, there has to be an angry exchange where Trump gives Rouhani a catchy derogatory name.

It's still possible to make your timeframe though.

lol
                              Last edited by parkerbink; 07-23-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Right? But it really makes you wonder about a person that dedicates so much space in his head to a leader of a foriegn country. Personally I'd be more worried about his panty wearing prime minister...

Comment

Working...
                                X