Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Running E30

WTB: Running E30

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum, but not new to the bmw family. Anyway, I am looking for any e30. only requirements are that it drives and is a manual.

List Date: 7/28/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: Running E30
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------

What is your budget ?

Comment

Have one in upstate ny 89 vert

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

In Vermont ...

Green/tan convertible. Newish paint job. Selling to get a Camry (kidding).

Comment

Buy mine!:
          1988 325IX - Miss New Jersey
          1991 VW GTI VRT "Polar Express" Hill Climb race car - scary fast & fun
          2012 Ford F150 - DD, Tow Rig, Camper
          2006 BMW 530XI - "Grace Jones" Wife's Whip

Comment

318iS FOR SALE

FOR SALE- 1991 BMW E30 318iS. $2700 OBO. I am selling my beloved e30 after many years of ownership. 253,XXX miles. Cold A/C. 5 Speed manual. Manual sunroof.

Car has many desirable bits including: MT1 Rear spoiler (excellent condition), Rare Euro Weave BBS wheels (15"), Euro grille, French high beam headlamps, German check panel, Alpina shift knob, Alpina horn button, Momo steering wheel (Original airbag wheel included). Rear licence plate panel (Euro).

Backed into a pole last February- needs rear body panel repair, left 1/4 repair, rear bumper and trim. Left tail lamp is broken, but will incliude a replacement assembly. Clear coat starting peeling last Summer on hood, roof and deck lid. Needs struts, shocks and brakes.

Front sport seats were recovered in 2001 by Don's Auto Upholstery in Memphis. Drivers seat has wear on the left bottom bolster. Passenger seat is perfect. Dash has normal crackage, but cover is included with the car. The glove box was ripped out by vandals last year- Got replacement parts, but never got around to fixing. Missing one center cap. Tires need to be replaced. Original 14" Basket weave spare on left rear.

I still drive the car daily, but I've decided to get out of the game for now. Air conditioning was refurbished last Summer with new blower @ Tracy's Foreign Cars on Monroe. Converted to R134 in 2006. New radiator 2011. I could part the car and end up close to my asking price, but do not want to fool with parting and shipping stuff.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X