This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware of Garagistic. THEY SUCK!

They suck because their stuff is BAD ASS and the customer service is awesome!!! Every damn time I pull their cocaine-like addiction of a website up, I find something I really like/want/need/desire.

How horrible is that?!?! Then, I call for the size of a nut to use with the HD mounts on the tranny and their awesome and charismatic phone guy goes and finds a set, gets a nut and gets me the specs. INSANE! Who do they think they are?

They are obviously contributing to the addictions we have. I may have to write my congress person or something.

Seriously, I have bought a good number of items from these guys and everything is top notch, great quality, well described, instructional and the customer service has been above and beyond. #customerforlife

Agreed, have met them in person. they are solid people.

Comment

I would change the title, because someone is gonna see that and take it seriously and not take the time to read this.

lol
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

came here with popcorn, left disappointed...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Didn't read OP's post at all but I'm super offended that he would post such a negative review of them. How rude.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            came here with poop-corn, left evacuated...
            ftfy......
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Every time they send me an email with a coupon or a special I wind up buying something :rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X