Selling to Mushroom Stew beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling to Mushroom Stew beware

Dude messaged me asking for a fuel sending unit. He sent money and my brother sent out the fuel pump along with the assembly (which wasn't suppose to be included).

Couple days later, he messaged me again looking for the fuel pump assembly. I told him my brother sent out the fuel pump along with the assembly.

A week later he recieved the package and he messaged me he was looking for a fuel level sending unit and not a fuel pump. I told him I though he wanted a fuel pump. I give him options of what to do, if he doesn't like any of them, I'll gladly refund him his money back. He then messaged me accusing me of trying to scam him. I told him I have 100% feedback here and have never intend to scam anyone. I told him we had a miscommunication about the item.

At this point I told him to send the item back and I'll do a full refund. Since it was both our fault for not making sure its the same item, we both ate the shipping cost. He insist its all my fault and I should cover the return fee. After my last messaged to him, he never reply back. Couple days later, he then opened a dispute on paypal, so I messaged him to talk to me like an adult.

At this point, I'm done talking to him. He can keep the item and have his money back. That $85 isn't going to make me any poorer or richer. His bs isn't worth my time.

Attachment of our conversations.
    Attached Files
    Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

That's shitty as hell, the part you sold him is way more than what he was trying to get.
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

LMAO. The posted messages just prove that Mr.Vang can't accept responsibility for HIS mistakes. Who cares if I asked for an assembly a few days later (FTR the assembly was for a late model vert and wouldnt work with a sedan so completely worthless to me anyways). I would have paid for separately 100% because I'm not looking to con people and have ALWAYS been a solid buyer here on r3v.

The point at issue is I paid for fuel sender unit and didn.t get it. There is NO AMBIGUITY when it comes to that. So if there is no mistake on my part I shouldnt have to pay extra shipping to get a refund back. The fact that Mr.Vang can't comprehend this just goes to shows a level of stupidity and/or just really poor customer service (I believe both conditions apply).

If there was ANY ambiguity then paypal would have let that be known, and I would have accepted the result, but really there wasn't. Mr.Vang was just incredibly shoddy in this situation.
      Last edited by Mushroom Stew; 08-16-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X