This is Wildlife and your e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Wildlife and your e30

This little bunny really liked hanging out next to my ix. Didn't care that I was doing yard work near it.

What have you got?
    AWD > RWD

I killed a bird with my E30 once

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I found a spider in my car
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I removed the hood from my e30 to paint the underside. Pulled the car back outside and within a few minutes a butterfly landed on the passenger hood hinge.

Feedback Thread

Comment

you were blessed^^^^

i had my raceskidz with the ///// plate on and cheese gratered a raccoon which was pretty crazy until i had to take off the plate to scrape out the cooked remains stuck to my oil pan

Comment

I've killed a deer with mine.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

... welp. I tried to create a new fun thread. lol.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Back when I first got my E30 in FL, dry rotted tires and all.

Comment

Here's a good one;

One time when I was a teenager I took my POS e30 camping which didnt have a sun roof, which is a whole other story lol, but anyways, I ate half my burrito on the way up the mountain and I couldn't finish it, so I left it in the bag in my backseat.

The next morning I get out of my tent, make a cup of coffee and I look over at my car and I noticed a grip of paw prints on my rear windshield... then I open my door and there are three racoons in there eating my burrito and straight up chillin in there LOL

what a fuckin mess
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    That's neat.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

This cat isn't mine, so I think it counts?
                      It was cold out and he's sitting right above the turbo after coming back from a drive.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Cats love to take the warm from anything they can.......
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Meow meow

I've taken out a couple of pigeons with mine, but that is about it.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

a year or two ago, there was a red cabrio for sale on craigslist that showed a dead deer with blood all over the road next to a crumpled quarter panel. I'm too lazy too look for it, but I recall it was in the craigslist thread a while back.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Saw this dude earlier when getting gas... my car constantly has webs on it and I’m regularly flicking these guys off my car

And yes, you’re seeing the shit paintjob that one of the dumbass POs did over my cirrusblau
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                              X