• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You paint it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
      You paint it yet?
      yes! looks soo good. youve got some competition vince. u wanna come out this weekend?
      PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

car is painted, wired and ready. just have to finish little simple shit like bolt ons and etc. runninng a few things finishin that floor board

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
          yes! looks soo good. youve got some competition vince. u wanna come out this weekend?
          I might come out saturday if you're doing stuff, sounds like 6gens car is coming together, maybe we can weld in some floor for me lol. And I forgot my hammer there! I'm going to need that. I'm like Jeremy Clarkson, without my hammer I am nothing.
          Last edited by Vince30; 11-04-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
            I might come out saturday if you're doing stuff, sounds like 6gens car is coming together, maybe we can weld in some floor for me lol. And I forgot my hammer there! I'm going to need that. I'm like Jeremy Clarkson, without my hammer I am nothing.
            gtfo. oh and i left ALL of my BMW tools in ur bag! u better bring those! and we should have the car ready by saturday so come out!

Comment

I stole the tools that you stole hahaha, I guess I have to give them back though because you have my hammer as hostage.

Edit: tools were stolen from junk yard.
              Last edited by Vince30; 11-04-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

nice. we shall weld ur floorboards too.

Comment

seen a few e30s in my area since picking mine up. seems like every time i buy a car, i see 10 come out of nowhere. any of these you guys? seen em mostly around naperville, oswego, aurora, sugar grove, and other far west burb areas.
                  I'd rather bag your mom than my car :D

Comment

not me. god I love ur name.

Comment

Any of you looking for M-System wheels? Check out my thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179830

Trying to off load these locally for $1000 which is practically giving them away. Check out the thread for details and PM me!
                      alexw
                      (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                      Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                        Any of you looking for M-System wheels? Check out my thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179830

Trying to off load these locally for $1000 which is practically giving them away. Check out the thread for details and PM me!
                        love them. is that ur m3 from germany? or did u get another?

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
                          love them. is that ur m3 from germany? or did u get another?
                          Same car. Bought in germany, now driving around Wi ;)
                          alexw
                          (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                          Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

im so jealous. love it and want to see it when spring time comes.

Comment

When does everything start up again? I just picked up an E30 and would like to meet the community, not to mention get some insight into a few quirks I'm having with my car.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Congrats on your purchase - what e30 did you pick up?

My e30 wont be out in the salt, so ill be driving my WRX until April or so. In the meantime, Im always up to say "hi" and meet up for something. Maybe we could meet at Player's Club or somewhere.
                                sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                                1997 M3 (sold)
                                1989 320i Touring (sold)
                                1990 325i (sold)
                                1991 535i/5 (sold)
                                1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                                http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Working...
                                X