nes85er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nes85er

So i just wanted to take a minute and give a little feedback on my purchase.
    I was interested in a late model bumper swap that Rick had posted up,messaged him and received a prompt reply. He was super easy to deal with and very helpful. I arrived to pick up the parts and they were in the exact condition stated and all wrapped up for me.
    Definitely would vouch for him and purchase parts from Rick again.
    sigpic-Thanks warren

Originally posted by 10-66kruk View Post
    So i just wanted to take a minute and give a little feedback on my purchase.
    I was interested in a late model bumper swap that Rick had posted up,messaged him and received a prompt reply. He was super easy to deal with and very helpful. I arrived to pick up the parts and they were in the exact condition stated and all wrapped up for me.
    Definitely would vouch for him and purchase parts from Rick again.
    Hi there, thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Nice meeting your friend and your e30 as well. Those bumpers will look legit on your e30!

thanks again,

-Rick.

Comment

I just bought a front bumper from Rick today via this thread:

Super cool dude, would buy from again!
      Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
      Originally posted by kronus
      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
      Originally posted by chadthestampede
      This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
        I just bought a front bumper from Rick today via this thread:

Super cool dude, would buy from again!
        Hey Matt, thanks for the feedback! It was cool doing business with you and checking out your e30. That Luke box sounded sweet. :up:

Comment

I bought a crack free dashboard from Rick (nes85er), and picked it up today. It was listed on this thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=181932

The dashboard was in awesome condition. I can't wait to install it. Rick was a great seller. Easy to do business with. Would definitely do business with him again.

Comment

Rick is an awesome seller and a stand up guy! I picked up a dash from him locally, and it was exactly as he described. The price was fair and he even wrapped it so it would stay dry on my way home in the rain. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Now I just have to install it!! Thanks again Rick!

Ian

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
            Instagram:
            https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
            LS Build Thread:
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

nes85er

Awesome person to deal with. I had originally purchased a Valance and rear seats from him. He was patient to wait till my schedule permitted to meet me for parts delivery. He even had all the parts plastic wrapped!. Seats turned out not to be the right color for my car.. and he gladly took them back and refunded me the difference.

No drama.. easy transaction kinda guy. Will definitely be working with Rick again in the future. 2 thumbs up!

Comment

I bought the rear seat set for sale and they were better than expected.

Thanks.

Comment

Bought a tape deck and he shipped it out that day, got it the following business day. Great guy to deal with. Transaction was super easy.
                  "Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?"
                  sigpic

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

replies to pms promptly and very honest about the items that he is selling. overall great guy to deal with, would totally do it agian

Comment

Great seller, fast response, awesome guy. I bought a dash from him & it was exactly as described. I would definitely do business again.
                      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                      1991 318is - Sold
                      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

great seller, fast response, bought car stereo system parts r new as described, was a pleasure doing business n would do it again
                        sigpic

Comment

Rick is an awesome guy. I went up to purchase his RD rear apron and the item was just like the pictures in his thread. Brand new still in original wrapping and box. Super chill and honest guy to do business with. Helped explain to me how to install and really knew his stuff. He is a great guy to deal with. Thanks a lot buddy.

Originally posted by blunttech
                          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Thanks Rick the bumper are going to make my vert look a lot better thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by marco 325 a View Post
                              Thanks Rick the bumper are going to make my vert look a lot better thanks again
                              You are welcome Marco! It was a pleasure doing business with.

-Rick.

Comment

Working...
                              X