No announcement yet.

Who here is sterile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant you bring the sample in immediately, not after a month.

Also, wifi and lockable doors make location irrelevant haha
    BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      I meant you bring the sample in immediately, not after a month.

"Sir, why is your sample all dry and crusty?"
      sigpic
      1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
        Lol idk how exactly old she was but she was definitely graying and looked like she could whip up a mean green bean cassarole

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
        /in4casserole
        Hold the nut butter
        I do things.

Comment

This thread makes me realize I'm now a good bit older than the average e30 owner. It made me sad for a minute but then after reading through realized... Nope, glad I'm older.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

My men are still swimming, but haven't had a kid in 13yr after having 4. We wanted 4, but not the last two of them 13mos apart - wife was on the pill and we were the .01% that it didn't work on. :(

She is back on the pill, but use the rhythm method, pill is just to make her hormones regular (no one like a woman to have PMS every second or third week).

How bad is the snip? My pops had to have it done twice - but not sure how different the procedure was in the dark ages....
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I've heard it's not bad, the first part is "Like someone snapping a rubberband on your balls" that might be the initial shot or something, but that's it.

Recovery time is pretty short, frozen peas to the nuts for a day or two, and that's it.
              I do things.

Comment

Rhythm method?

We just had our second- the boys are 16 months apart. Wife is planning on getting a hormonal IUD, but for now condoms.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                Transaction feedback
                - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                  I've heard it's not bad, the first part is "Like someone snapping a rubberband on your balls" that might be the initial shot or something, but that's it.

Recovery time is pretty short, frozen peas to the nuts for a day or two, and that's it.

Nope, mine wasn't bad at all. I walked out, drove home, iced for the afternoon and went out to dinner that night.

Funny story, I had mine done at Hopkins, the doc was the head of the department, which is cool. What's hilarious is the smoking hot med student chick that came in to observe the procedure, when I'm all splayed out. Nice to meet you too Rachel. Oh well.
                  Last edited by Rob; 05-03-2019, 09:20 AM.
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                    Rhythm method?

We just had our second- the boys are 16 months apart. Wife is planning on getting a hormonal IUD, but for now condoms.
                    Rhythm method = pulling out

Planning on? Tell her to go do it.

I'd seriously rather take care of it myself then slap on a raincoat.

It's a wonder I never caught anything.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Ahh, yeah hard to do when you’re being told to leave it in.

In regards to the IUD we had just been waiting to hear from the OBGYN. Heard later, she’s going in a week from now to get it installed.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

I could feel the IUD the wifey got after the 4th kid came out and the pill failed. They say you aren't supposed to, but definitely did in certain positions....

john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

My wife used to use the Nuvaring, could feel that sometimes. Better than wrapping it or pulling out every time though.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

i can feel the nuvaring in the wifey when i go in digitally but if you play around with it a little bit it's like a sex toy that comes with its own birth control

i'm mad at myself for not inventing that
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

yea all those sucked and the hormonal stuff can mess with my wife and make her more "emotional"

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                I could feel the IUD the wifey got after the 4th kid came out and the pill failed. They say you aren't supposed to, but definitely did in certain positions....

my wife and i used that thing for about 3 or 4 years. i can also say that i felt it too....every time we had sex. never any cuts, but it felt like pounding your johnson into a razor blade. the good news is that she never got knocked up. it was a happy day for me when she decided to have it taken out.

i was thinking this thread in a way reminded me of that guy we banned about 7 or 8 years ago. he never posted a single entry about an e30. always authored controversial subjects like pegging and masturbation.

it occured to me that conversation of this nature has definitely become more mature over the years since.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X