gregslow318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gregslow318i

Part just as he said. Great seller. Would buy from again:)
    sigpic
    24v swapped

cool thanks and enjoy call me if you need any help putting it on.
    looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
    email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Excellent seller.

Purchased painted M20 valve cover/intake manifold and a set of plug wires/cap. Communications were very prompt, shipment was well packaged/sent quickly, and the items were actually in better condition than what were seen by the provided pictures in the for sale thread. Would easily do business him again. :D

Note: Sorry for the delay in posting feedback. Did you ever find out what brand paint you had used for the valve cover/intake manifold?

Comment

Picked up a wiring harness adapter from him. Car started up first try.

Comment

Got some E36 motor mount arms from him. Everything looks great and arrived quickly. Will be looking into getting an adapter harness from him as well
          Thanks again
          Dale
          1991 E30 Touring

Comment

Bought some E36 Z3 rear hubs from him. Hubs in great condition as described, packed very well, and shipped really fast.:up: Thanks again Greg!

Comment

Great seller! Bought a harness, oil pan and motor mount arm from him. Harness looks awesome. Well worth the money spent.

Thank you!

Comment

I got a harness adapter from Greg and 6 months later I hadnt used it and decided to swap cars. greg was very helpful in telling me how to make it work on the new car, Nice product. Fairly priced. Plus hes a pretty snappy dresser
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

motor mount arm. good price as seller owed me a soda so we made a deal...

thanks greg....would buy again

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Greg was a fantastic seller to work with. He gave me a great deal on my impending M50 swap kit, was always easy to get a hold of, and answered all my questions. I'm picking it up tomorrow and can't wait to get started.

Comment

Last edited by TwoJ's; 03-06-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Sold him my wrecked 90 325is last week, easy to deal with and drove me home!

Comment

sold me e34 m50 relays. good deal great price. as always this is the case with him.

he also adorned the package with cocks n' balls. always a plus.

thanks greg!!

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

He sold me the 24V swap harness. Excellent quality, super fast shipping!!! Thanks a lot man!!
                            1972 2002Tii

Comment

Reserved.
                              Last edited by ck_taft325is; 02-16-2011, 10:54 PM.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                              X