• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt-B

Item: chrome ellip rings
    Payment: paypal
    Shipped: USPS

The items was in very nice condtion and packaged very well. Plus was shipped out in a fast matter of time.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Item: splitter extensions
    Payment: PayPal
    Shipment: USPS

Great seller. I was a little apprehensive at first since he is a new member, but he shipped them in a timely matter and the extensions were packaged extremely well. I wouldn't hesitate buying from Matt again.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

bought a set of springs, and some sidel lights ( im gonna smoke em) from matt, went well
      plus
      he acted as a middle man for me. I sold some sport seats to a man in seattle, I live 2 hours south of vancouver (portland). Matt let me drop the seats there and the other guy only had to drive that far south

Comment

Bought 2 items, Flags
        Took several weeks but made it at the end.
        Last edited by ZM Blue Devil; 10-19-2009, 07:55 PM.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
          Matt, get a hold of me, you know how and why.

PMd and emailed you multiple times.

ZM
          you may want to try him over here..
          Originally posted by Lof8
          4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
          therefore, their value is much greater.
          Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

good guy shipped very fast.

Comment

I bought an 85 318i from matt barner a few years ago.

He said he could get me the title, gave me the number of the previous owner to once again, get another title.

previous previous owner never answered my calls.

previous owner (matt) never answered my calls or e-mails once he had cash and I towed away the car.

In fact, whenever I have an e30 ad up on CL he usually e-mails me, and once I reply he stops!

He gave me a good deal, but it took almost 2 years to find someone who would take that car away.

Pretty sketchy. I'm out of that mess now, thankfully, but I gotta question the guy's integrity if he dodges a local like that.

Comment

Matts a great seller. never had any problems with him. answers my questions and talks to me all the time.

Will do business with him anytime.

Comment

Bought a M cloth shift boot. Very good communication. Quality of the product way exceeded my expectations! Fast shipping too.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Matt is a great guy bought 15 BJs from him
                    flew in from washington gave all 15 at the same time didnt even run out of breath.

thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by genocide98 View Post
                      I bought an 85 318i from matt barner a few years ago.

He said he could get me the title, gave me the number of the previous owner to once again, get another title.

previous previous owner never answered my calls.

previous owner (matt) never answered my calls or e-mails once he had cash and I towed away the car.

In fact, whenever I have an e30 ad up on CL he usually e-mails me, and once I reply he stops!

He gave me a good deal, but it took almost 2 years to find someone who would take that car away.

Pretty sketchy. I'm out of that mess now, thankfully, but I gotta question the guy's integrity if he dodges a local like that.
                      Anyone want to address this? this is the very same Matt Barner that I'm talking about? I saw the myspace, saw your new car, and I remember your friend and his vert.

So what's the deal Matt? Think you can dodge the bullet? We DO live in the same town. Vancouver is a pretty small world...

Comment

Item: Hella High beam lens
                        Payment: Trade
                        Shipment: USPS

Traded a Bosch high beam lens for his hella. Great transaction. I have dealt with Matt on several occasions and have always felt satisfied with the transactions.

Comment

How long ago was this? At least 3 years ago right. a little late to be complaing about a transaction that took place that long ago. Matt's not a total sit head like you seem to think he is. His pulled my ass outta trouble more than once. So next time you buy a body kit and get a car to go with it, don't bitch about it.
                          -Ask 'em
                          -Tell 'em
                          -Make 'em
                          Master-at-Arms, Naval Security Forces

Comment

So don't fuck with Mayhem, or Navy-boy here will come talk you to death with his terrible grammar and troublesome ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                              So don't fuck with Mayhem, or Navy-boy here will come talk you to death with his terrible grammar and troublesome ass.
                              he only knows one side of mayhem, josh. the compulsive liar side. mayhem sits around and runs his mouth about everyone local and on r3v. and since this dude apparently only gets on here to stick up for his buddy when im guessing mayhem tells him to, he doesn't know about all the other bs. cause if he knew he would probably tell him to F off like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X