Pass the popcorn Carlos...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
        Way to put out all your problems on R3v lol

Pass the popcorn Carlos...
        Happened on r3v.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I had a Subaru once. It was pretty rad.

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
          '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
          '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
          '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
          '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by kennyvb View Post

I just got mine, it is pretty rad but it's no E30. You don't need snow tires on a subaru.

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
              I just got mine, it is pretty rad but it's no E30. You don't need snow tires on a subaru.
              What kind? My WRX was reliable as hell even with all the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyvb View Post
                They arn't bad.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
                Maybe where you live ;) And that's not really the point, is it?
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I wonder what the defense will be....

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Who's "Erik Scott Starr"? And how will I know what he looks like so I can avoid him?
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      Who's "Erik Scott Starr"? And how will I know what he looks like so I can avoid him?

"Erik" on the forums.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ck_taft325is; 11-17-2011, 10:52 AM.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Two sides to every store, a few days after the trade I saw the black s50 car and it has a rattling vanos, no mechanical fan, and it was traded to erik with out wheels. Although the type-a's may not have been exclusively stated in the sale I think that when buying a car a reasonable person would infer that the wheels are included with the purchase - regardless of the type. It just so happens that type A's are valuable so it becomes more of an issue than if they were bottle caps.

It's not that I want to white knight at all - I really don't spend that much time on here anymore. I just want people to realize that trouble seems to follow you so maybe they should avoid doing deals with you instead of always blaming someone else...

At least that is my take away. I'm not saying you're a bad guy, I'm personally just sketched out by the scale of trouble/drama that seems to hang around you. I really don't mean to be rude, but I want other members on the forum to take your posts with a grain of salt.
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Good god Chris - Was this really necessary? What ever happened to mods coming on saying "Take it to PM's." I Told you not to drag me into this shit and you have now slathered MY name over this drama. Thanks for that.

What happened between you two while Erik and I were seperated has NOTHING to do with me. He's a big boy and can handle his own problems, but honestly? Had to post it on r3v?
                          Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
                          That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
                          Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
                          no fat dudes. car will scrape
                          Originally posted by Ryann
                          Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                            They arn't bad.
                            Throw some snows on for winter, you're set. :ohsnap:

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                              Two sides to every store, a few days after the trade I saw the black s50 car and it has a rattling vanos, no mechanical fan, and it was traded to erik with out wheels. Although the type-a's may not have been exclusively stated in the sale I think that when buying a car a reasonable person would infer that the wheels are included with the purchase - regardless of the type. It just so happens that type A's are valuable so it becomes more of an issue than if they were bottle caps.

It's not that I want to white knight at all - I really don't spend that much time on here anymore. I just want people to realize that trouble seems to follow you so maybe they should avoid doing deals with you instead of always blaming someone else...

At least that is my take away. I'm not saying you're a bad guy, I'm personally just sketched out by the scale of trouble/drama that seems to hang around you. I really don't mean to be rude, but I want other members on the forum to take your posts with a grain of salt.

You don't mean to be, you just are rude?

That's rich coming from Greg's boy toy. Say, where is the other side of the story? You keep eluding that there's another side to Greg's story but refuse to divulge any of it and you keep bringing it up.

On topic, did Erik tell you noted and informed him of every issue? Like the remote start for instance. I showed him, told him and have witnesses of me doing both. But, you can't solve stupid with information apparently. The next day I get a text about how he "didn't know" and "remote started it into the side of his work" which I later found out to mean he remote started it into his head because he's careless. That same S50 car with the rattling VANOS and no mechanical or electrical fan? That's the same car your boyfriend Greg put together and "had $1,200-$1,400" into the motor fixing all the "issues" with it.

Maybe you should stop making points now and get off my case.

So you agree to buy a vehicle from a dealer. They say it has no wheels. You still say, "no, no, you don't have to sell it to me. I'm already sold!" (actual quote). Then you sign a legally binding contract with the dealer. Two months later, you realize you didn't get what you wanted! Now you're mad and refuse to pay the dealer! You're so hurt!

Who's at fault here?

By the way, the S50 car drove in and drove out of there with wheels. His wheels. Not mine or Stacey's. I'm not sure what he's crying about? You make a deal, you man up. You seem to lack that understanding, Clayton. You keep making excuses about stories and two sides and yadda yadda, "consider the source" but have zero actual input that means dick.

Thanks.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
                                Good god Chris - Was this really necessary? What ever happened to mods coming on saying "Take it to PM's." I Told you not to drag me into this shit and you have now slathered MY name over this drama. Thanks for that.

What happened between you two while Erik and I were seperated has NOTHING to do with me. He's a big boy and can handle his own problems, but honestly? Had to post it on r3v?

Stacey, where did I drag you into this? You could have just avoided it as you did previously. You don't have to fight his battles for him.
                                Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X