No announcement yet.

UUC Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say delete this thread. No fault of UUC's here that I can see. This is just unfair bashing. IMO.

Comment

A friend of mine had a problem with UUC once. He ordered subframe bushings for his E36 M3. UUC accidentally sent the wrong set, I think they were for a non-M E36. We didn't know any better and installed them anyway, and one of his subframe bolts broke. When he called UUC about this (I'm not sure who he spoke to, maybe Rob) they immediately shipped out the correct bushings and gave him a $50 credit. Personally I find this to be fantastic customer service.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        A friend of mine had a problem with UUC once. He ordered subframe bushings for his E36 M3. UUC accidentally sent the wrong set, I think they were for a non-M E36. We didn't know any better and installed them anyway, and one of his subframe bolts broke. When he called UUC about this (I'm not sure who he spoke to, maybe Rob) they immediately shipped out the correct bushings and gave him a $50 credit. Personally I find this to be fantastic customer service.
        Im sure that everyone here with at least 1/3 of a brain understands that for every story like this "piece of shit" Hotballs, there are hundreds of stories like accident quoted.

I personally have not bought one thing off Rob but now dozens that have that all praise him.

Get your money back and fuck off you piece of shit
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

forgot to mention, they also paid for shipping both ways if i remember correctly

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Changed the topic title. I feel the degree of my complaints may not warrant a subject like 'uuc is a piece of shit,' That's just what this situation made me think of.

Look at the BFC thread if you care to read how I feel Rob was in the wrong. I think all those points are valid. I shouldn't start a new thread like this unless I'm ready to back myself up. I failed there.

I'm not looking for anything from Rob at this point except my original order shipped to my door.

You know all of this could have been avoided if I were offered like some $20 coupon or something. That's all I was looking for, but instead it became this stubborn ego vs stubborn ego. Over nothing really.

This should be deleted, I don't have anything else to say.

Comment

Dude, you're getting more back than a $20 coupon. Are you retarded? Get your shit refunded and buy wheels somewhere else. No one can take you seriously if you start all this fuss about someone and then say it could have been avoided with a coupon. There go your principles.

Comment

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Wow... refund him and exercise your "right to refuse business."
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

Talk about thread backfire

Comment

Originally posted by hotballs View Post
                      So they still don't come in. More problems on D-Force side with they're boats coming from China with the wheels. Still no real correspondence from UUC, just waiting in the dark for most of December and January. Getting kind of pissed right?
                      Have you looked at the news? Things are not calm over in that part of the world.

You obviously have never ordered something from outside the country. I bought an Mtech 2 wheel online and it took 2 and ahalf months to arrive from Germany, but you dont see me starting a flame thread against a good company

Comment

Not taking sides or reading all of this, but I had bad experiences with Rob too. Most of their products are legit, but his customer service when something arises is far from stellar.

That is all. 2 cents given.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                          Not taking sides or reading all of this, but I had bad experiences with Rob too. Most of their products are legit, but his customer service when something arises is far from stellar.

That is all. 2 cents given.
                          I agree. I placed an order for their BBK 3 months ago. Rotors just came in last week. Still waiting on the brake pads.

Comment

Rob, i bought a UUC clutch line from you guys, arrived 3 days after purchase...

I have never had problems with UUC.

I have bought parts from people like blunt, Turner, and if there not made there, they take a while to get...nothing you can really get around...but good customer service, and constant communication helps buyers feel comfortable...

thanks Rob

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

^^ Nice, were you expecting to install the BBK 90 days ago? Was is backordered form a third or fourth party vendor overseas? (I thought their kits/calipers were claimed to be made in-house)

Comment

Would have liked to start a new thread about UUC that didn’t start out "UUC no good" but I won’t. I'll put it here. Rob over at UUC is the first person I have dealt with since becoming the owner of my new to me 325is. He is fantastic. Took the time to discus brakes, wheels, tires, and the works. So I ordered a set of d-force wheels on Monday afternoon. Today is Wednesday and they were waiting for me when I got home. I know he doesn’t have anything to do with the shippers speed but he does with phone calls and order placement which were both fantastic.
                                Thanks Rob. I’ll be ordering my BBK hopefully in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X