Bimmerfanatik (Scott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item: 1990 325i
    Payment: trade with so many different details thrown in - a little money here,some bartering for services there.
    Delivery: In person - met him in OH and we swapped cars.

Scott is the man!!!!!! I got what I needed, and Scott will finish what I started with the little blue vert.

HIGHLY recommended.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

I *cough*bought*cough* an e30 part from him; quick replies to questions, and quick getting parts shipped out.

Scott is the fucking man. He has every part ever made--ever. Buy stuff from this man. Do it.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
        I *cough*bought*cough* an e30 part from him; quick replies to questions, and quick getting parts shipped out.

Scott is the fucking man. He has every part ever made--ever. Buy stuff from this man. Do it.
        :rofl:

Thanks Jeremy. Yeah, I *cough*got the check in the mail*cough* for that part real fast - Jeremy is a great guy to deal with.

Best of luck with your e34 - in the next couple of years I'll be right behind you getting one for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
          Best of luck with your e34 - in the next couple of years I'll be right behind you getting one for myself.
          Nice; you, me, Brodee, Jordan, some other people...

Maybe I should start up r3vunlimited.com as an e34 site. Like a sister site to r3vlimited for all the e30-->e34 convertors.

Comment

Nice; you, me, Brodee, Jordan, some other people...

Maybe I should start up r3vunlimited.com as an e34 site. Like a sister site to r3vlimited for all the e30-->e34 convertors.
            Hey now, I'll never be without an e30, so I don't think "convert" is the right term - just expanding the collection ;)

Jordan got an e34? interesting...

Comment

Hey now, I'll never be without an e30, so I don't think "convert" is the right term - just expanding the collection ;)

Jordan got an e34? interesting...
              Well maybe not convert then. Jordan was mentioning a 540/6 as a potential new car, I think he'd have to get rid of the e30 first though. *tear*

Comment

Well maybe not convert then. Jordan was mentioning a 540/6 as a potential new car, I think he'd have to get rid of the e30 first though. *tear*
                My my...did not know....

Comment

awesome, seller. needed a window switch, and he got it to me. will deal with again, maybe next time for something worth more than $10.

Comment

Scott sold me a shit load of nice, barely used, struts, springs, and misc front suspension parts at a great price. Great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383
                      you sir have mula..

let me know when you ship the shizzle!

please make sure to add the first floor bit cause the damn fedex and ups people constantly go upstairs for signature..

Thanks!

Denis
                      Sounds good my man. I'll get that stuff out asap! Anything else you need before I ship?
                      This was on 12-08-2005, @ 08:18 PM..

whats the deal? did you send out? lol i don't want to be giving you $80 for free now..
                      Hey man, I'm no theif - you gotta give me a little more time than that though ;) It's only been a few days! I'm planning on getting them out Tues or Wed. Sorry if I led you to believe they were going out sooner....
                      This was on 12-11-2005, @ 11:46 AM

now its been 13 days since i sent out the money...it has been a week and half since the "proposed shipment date" and i have nothing.

I tried contacting last week...

whats the deal? did you send out? lol i don't want to be giving you $80 for free now..
                      Hey man, I'm no theif - you gotta give me a little more time than that though ;) It's only been a few days! I'm planning on getting them out Tues or Wed. Sorry if I led you to believe they were going out sooner....
                      its saturday already..im not being impatient with the sale, i just really need the control arms dude.

they need replacement ASAP.
                      That message was sent 12-17-2005, @ 07:12 PM

He never responded to that PM, I also attempted to IM him over AIM...both ways no response.

WTF is goin on dude? When are these control arms gonna be at my god damn door?

Denis
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

This was on 12-08-2005, @ 08:18 PM..

This was on 12-11-2005, @ 11:46 AM

now its been 13 days since i sent out the money...it has been a week and half since the "proposed shipment date" and i have nothing.

I tried contacting last week...

That message was sent 12-17-2005, @ 07:12 PM

He never responded to that PM, I also attempted to IM him over AIM...both ways no response.

WTF is goin on dude? When are these control arms gonna be at my god damn door?

Denis
                        Denis - I told you up front that this was not going to happen overnight. I've got pages of positive feedback that can vouch for my honesty and fairness. I'm absolutely out of my mind with the holidays and don't have time to get your control arms packaged and sent out to you right now - I'm doi9ng my best, but it sounds like that's not good enough for you, which I can understand. If you need them sooner, I'll find another buyer and refund you the money. If you can calm down a bit and see where I'm coming from - ESPECIALLY at this time of year - then we can work this out. I've barely had time to wipe my own ass let alone answer the 15-40+ pm's in my box every day.

Let me know what you want to do. I'm sorry if I misled you into thinking they'd get out sooner.

Comment

i've only got great things to say about scott, he's helped me a ton and with a degree of professionalism second to none.

heres two more thumbs up for bimmerfanatik!
                          Jay

Comment

Originally posted by fretburnr
                            i've only got great things to say about scott, he's helped me a ton and with a degree of professionalism second to none.

heres two more thumbs up for bimmerfanatik!
                            Thanks man - posts like that really make it worth crawling in the snow or working in the cold getting these parts out to you guys ;)

He's completely entitled to be upset that he hasn't received them in almost two weeks - but I have always made it clear that I'm a slow shipper - I have a full time job and lots of other commitments that I try and juggle with getting to the garage, and sometimes it takes a while to make the time. If you need something rushed, chances are I can bust my ass and get it done - but you gotta let me know up front before purchasing. Granted, 2 weeks is far from a rush, but like I said - I do it when I can, and give low prices in return.

Comment

dude, im sorry if i sounded impatient but its been some time, and i tried to contact you but you never responded. if you would have said im really busy i would have understood. yes im quite a aware you have two pages of feedback, for that is the very reason i didn't hesitate to send you the money so quickly. i just had a feeling that your shipment would have been quick considering your reputation.

either way im perfectly fine with waiting, i need those control arms more than i need the money. so send em over when you get the chance, and sorry for the commotion.

Happy Holidays.

Denis
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

dude, im sorry if i sounded impatient but its been some time, and i tried to contact you but you never responded. if you would have said im really busy i would have understood. yes im quite a aware you have two pages of feedback, for that is the very reason i didn't hesitate to send you the money so quickly. i just had a feeling that your shipment would have been quick considering your reputation.

either way im perfectly fine with waiting, i need those control arms more than i need the money. so send em over when you get the chance, and sorry for the commotion.

Happy Holidays.

Denis
                                No problem Denis - sorry for the miscommunication/confusion. They'll go out early next week - I'll PM you when they do.

Happy holidays man :)

Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X