No announcement yet.

Janderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my posters from the post office, thanks so much josh!
    BEERTECH

Comment

got my custom clock, looks awesome! Definateoly would reccomend the clocks, and dealing with josh to everyone! thanks man!
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
        got my custom clock, looks awesome! Definateoly would reccomend the clocks, and dealing with josh to everyone! thanks man!
        ditto
        98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
          ditto
          double ditto
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

got a bmw clock very nice and very fast shipping.
            -Bobby

'87 325 (Track Rat)
            '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
            '94 525i (Daily)
            '90 325i (R.I.P)
            H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
              Originally posted by randomtask37
              ditto
              double ditto
              triple ditto

Comment

Bumper shock
                Paid via PayPal
                Shipped USPS

Came as promised. Josh is a good guy to deal with.
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

Item: posters
                  shipping: usps priority

Had a good transaction with Josh, no problems. USPS took 3 weeks on the priority shipment though.

Comment

K2 Snowboard

Bought a snowboard off of Josh here. When I recieved it, it was packaged very nicely, and was exactly as he described it. He shipped it out very quickly and was very prompt in returning e-mails. Very Good Seller!!

Beau
                    1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Even though it took two+ weeks to ship out the product he bought, Josh was very patient and never bitched at me for being a lazy SOB. Good guy, trustworthy (he hasn't paid me yet, and I don't give a shit).

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                        Even though it took two+ weeks to ship out the product he bought, Josh was very patient and never bitched at me for being a lazy SOB. Good guy, trustworthy (he hasn't paid me yet, and I don't give a shit).
                        Likewise, dealing with Jeremy has been a pleasure. He showed incredible trust and a very gracious gesture by shipping the items before I've even paid him for them. I'll never hesitate to do business with him, it's been a great experience.

Comment

Eurospeed - Josh Anderson

Not that I'd need to tell anyone this as I'm sure it's common knowledge...Josh was a great seller. Picked up my parts no problem, pan I needed was in good condition as promised.

Don't hesitate to buy stuff from him, he'll treat ya right.

Comment

Josh (Eurospeed)

Bought an Analog clock to replace my 6 button OBC. Clock is perfect, shipping was quick, great guy to deal with.

-Tom

Comment

Eurospeed = Bad Seller!

Yeah, I said it EUROSPEED is a bad seller. I payed $30 for 3 simple items on MAY 28th 2006. I need the parts by June 11th for an auto-x event and they didnt come but I made due. So I later PM'd him on JUNE 14th and his responce was sorry I'll get them out. Never got the parts, so I gave him more time because he is who he is ya know?
                              Since then I sent 2 PMs. One asking whats going on and two saying if I dont get a responce I'm gonna file a claim with paypal. Well no responce. I know he has been online to check PMs so I went to paypal and can NOT file a claim becasue it has been over 45 days! If he was any one else I would not have gave him so long, but I did and now I'm out money, and needed parts.

So yes he owns r3v, but he does NOT do good bussiness. I reccomend not buying from EUROSPEED.

If anyone has questions I will be more then happy to answer them via PM on here or e30tech

Comment

Originally posted by BMW2ner
                                Yeah, I said it EUROSPEED is a bad seller. I payed $30 for 3 simple items on MAY 28th 2006. I need the parts by June 11th for an auto-x event and they didnt come but I made due. So I later PM'd him on JUNE 14th and his responce was sorry I'll get them out. Never got the parts, so I gave him more time because he is who he is ya know?
                                Since then I sent 2 PMs. One asking whats going on and two saying if I dont get a responce I'm gonna file a claim with paypal. Well no responce. I know he has been online to check PMs so I went to paypal and can NOT file a claim becasue it has been over 45 days! If he was any one else I would not have gave him so long, but I did and now I'm out money, and needed parts.

So yes he owns r3v, but he does NOT do good bussiness. I reccomend not buying from EUROSPEED.

If anyone has questions I will be more then happy to answer them via PM on here or e30tech
                                i dont believe he "owns" r3v...
                                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X