No announcement yet.

KO Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is lip spoiler came fast. packed very well.

Comment

Just received my Bilstein Sports from the sale... they shipped late and Erick bumped my shipping up so I still got them when I expected. Finally I can get rid of my factory lift kit!

Will definitely be doing business with KO again, matter of fact I'm going to be ordering the timing belt/water pump kit here in the next week.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

recieved my ssk fast, just put it in, im lovin it.

Comment

First class company to deal with, and Erick is superb.

Comment

I just got my SSK. It was sent out the same day I ordered it. I checked stock to make sure they had a few levers still left.

Erick is definitely an asset to KO Performance!

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I ordered Koni top Adjustables and Control arms from Erick. Great transaction.

Thanks.
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

this guy......this guy makes me spend money.....I do not like this guy!

Great transactions and ongoing customer. Now If I can just get him to install the parts!;)
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I agree. I will be calling in an order on Monday probably... I need my George Bush check!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Erick,
                    You are the man. Everything came exactly as described. Thanks for your input on what parts to pick! I'm in the same boat as Vedubin. You make me spend money. LOTS.
                    But my car will be like new after the suspension/bushings/brake refresh.
                    Thanks a bunch.
                    Slicktop City!

Comment

Ko performance

Got my order and I am very happy with them, they know how to deal with problems and good customer service.

Thanks

Comment

*sigh*

Originally posted by BillBrasky
                        E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
                        1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
                        1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
                        1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
                        2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

I have placed and received three orders without any problems besides delay in shipment which Erick took care and bumped up. Now placed another order for more parts and the parts received are not correct.

I was doing CV boot replacement and was shipped an universal kit which does not include the required large clamp. I had order the specific outer boot kit using the on-line catalog. The problem is that I am expected to remove a brand new boot off the flange. I am taken the chance that the boot may get torn while removing the metal clamp. The on-line catalog did not mention anything about universal kit.

I found this replacement part unacceptable and wished to return for the correct part or a refund. KO Performance want s to charge a 20% return fee since the part was ordered on-line using their e-commerce.

I will not pay a restocking fee when a supplier ships parts different from what is shown in their Web site. This is totally unacceptable and I will take all my future purchases to Bavarian Autosport, 800-535-2002 great customer service and no hassle with returns.

Comment

I was not aware of this, and I will have to check who replied to your e-mails. Our policy is that e-commerce returns are to issue a 20% restocking fee. Just like someone who gets rear-ended, most of the times it's pretty obvious who's to blame. In e-commerce, the customer searches and makes the selections themselves.

Now, like I mentioned, I saw no e-mails concerning this so I'm assuming Sherwin dealt with that as John Paul does not recall any returns from r3vlimited.

I would like to see personally whats going on with this, but we don't save usernames to match with our invoices. I have never seen any part of a different brand than what we advertise. It's not how we do business. If this is really the case, I will be happy to replace this for you.

If there is anything I can help you with, forward the last chat you had with someone here at the office with an Attn: Erick so I can catch up with this story.

Thanks,
                            - Erick
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by orb0554 View Post
                              I have placed and received three orders without any problems besides delay in shipment which Erick took care and bumped up. Now placed another order for more parts and the parts received are not correct.

I was doing CV boot replacement and was shipped an universal kit which does not include the required large clamp. I had order the specific outer boot kit using the on-line catalog. The problem is that I am expected to remove a brand new boot off the flange. I am taken the chance that the boot may get torn while removing the metal clamp. The on-line catalog did not mention anything about universal kit.

I found this replacement part unacceptable and wished to return for the correct part or a refund. KO Performance want s to charge a 20% return fee since the part was ordered on-line using their e-commerce.

I will not pay a restocking fee when a supplier ships parts different from what is shown in their Web site. This is totally unacceptable and I will take all my future purchases to Bavarian Autosport, 800-535-2002 great customer service and no hassle with returns.
                              Hey Oscar,

Sherwin sent you an email after doing some research and figured out what was going on with that particular part and why there was an issue with your results on that.

Check your email for the full explanation from Sherwin, but here's the summary:

The manufacturer for that part labels it as universal, but in fact, as you found out, and we verified with the ETK, it does NOT include the other flange needed to do the side that you want to use it for.

We have inspected a ton of these parts #s from that manufacturer in our warehouse and have concluded that NONE of them from that manufacturer have the flange that would make it truly universal.

We're taking steps to bring this to the manufacturer's attention as we don't want any other customers having any issues with a non-universal, but labeled as universal part!

In addition, you may not have caught this the other day, but Sherwin mentioned to you that due to your special circumstances with this part that he would be speaking with me, his supervisor to request a waiver of the restocking. I gave that approval to him yesterday, so you had nothing to worry about on that. We're all sorry if you didn't catch that Sherwin was going to bat for you on waiving that fee, but none-the-less, we're doing you one better on this because of this flange missing from the kit issue: we're giong to refund you for that part and you can keep what you have there already. The manufacturer is refunding us in this case, and so we are able to and happy to refund you.

As soon as we have confirmation from the warehouse of our credit, we will credit you back what you paid for the part to us.

We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused you, and frustration. Unfortunately, we don't operate and manage the factories or marketing departments for our manufacturers we sell for, nor BMW... and even the ETK has errors from time to time, so we appreciate your understanding that this was a non-intentional error, and we also apologize for any lack of clear communication on our part when you were speaking to Sherwin last about this.

-John Paul

PS - to address your other comment, we confirmed that in fact, the picture on our site does in fact show exactly what you got for that part #. Our media department goes to great lenghts to take all those pictures, and the only things showing up in the pictures for part #s in the Make & model Search portion of our website are exactly what is included in that particular part #. The difference here, which we all know now is that in the ETK, there is that additional flange shown, however in the picture on our site, that flange is not shown, so you got exactly what you saw in the picture after all.
                              KO Performance
                              www.koperformance.com
                              email - sales@koperformance.com
                              miami office - 786-264-1684

Genuine BMW parts - Best Price Guarantee to your door!

sigpic

4 quickest response 2 questions, email us, or post in our threads, as opposed 2 using PMs.
                              Originally posted by Restoman
                              SOB why does KO have to have such good deals.

Comment

Hi Erick,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, I did speak with Sherwin one week ago on Tuesday about this issue. I was not a happy customer after finding out about your 20% restocking fee on returns for orders placed using your e-commerce; as I explained to Sherwin. I was not unhappy with Sherwin but with KO Performance's return policy. What difference does it make how the part is ordered if we are both ordering from the same KO Performance catalog? As you found out, the issue is with the part provided by the vendor to you; not how the customer placed the order. Please review you return policy to assure customer retention.

I only shared my experience here so others would know about this ridiculous policy. KO Performance has competitive pricing and I understand in order to keep prices competitive, you must recover the costs associated with returns. But how can these cost be accessed on returns that are not the customer's fault? The results would have been the same had I spoken with a live sales person versus placing an e-commerce order. It is more convenient for me to place an order late in the evening at a time when you are closed. That is the beauty of e-commerce, your store front is open 24-hours a day. The problem is the same old issue, garbage in - garbage out.

I did check my e-mail and a response finally showed up 7 hours after placing my comments here on R3Vlimited.

Please convey to your supplier that a lot of time was wasted in the removal of both axles and the cleaning of one to only find out that the supplied parts could not be used to complete the job. I had no choice but to reassemble the one axle using the old parts and reinstalling both axles.

I use the picture on your site as a representation of what the part may look like and comparing with the ETK. In fact, your photo shows the boot installed on the flange with both clamps attached. The problem is the large clamp is pictured installed but once removed is rendered useless. The small clamp ships in the box not installed which really does not make a difference since the small clamp is reusable. Since you indicated these photos are the actual item your site could be greatly improved by adding some magnification options to photo to clearly ascertain the part being purchased.

You have exceeded my expectations in offering a full refund without these parts being returned. Now I must find a suitable pair of clamps to complete this job.

I only think that is fair for me to give you another opportunity for my next order. I want to upgrade the springs and struts/shocks but I could not find such combination. Do you have a sport suspension kit for a 1987 BMW 325e (01/87)?

Thank you again, Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                                X