• Show
Clear All

I hate tofu. It's my least favorite.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      I can't imagine how much tofu and soy milk Brave consumes. Please post pics of your vegan approved e30 Sport interior with sustainable faux leather shifter boot.

/gross generalization
      Ugh, get it right, it's tofu skin upholstery!

Comment

I find it funny how no one has ever really explained why the US ambassador needed to meet with the Turkish ambassador at a CIA outpost 500 miles away from the consulate.

The only talk about that was been "conspiracy" theories about weapons sales to Syrian rebels. If it were true, that would seem to be a far more "juicy" story like Iran-Contra back in the 80's and a more interesting campaign story for the republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by profbooty View Post
          I find it funny how no one has ever really explained why the US ambassador needed to meet with the Turkish ambassador at a CIA outpost 500 miles away from the consulate.

The only talk about that was been "conspiracy" theories about weapons sales to Syrian rebels. If it were true, that would seem to be a far more "juicy" story like Iran-Contra back in the 80's and a more interesting campaign story for the republicans.
          Shutup
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
            Shutup
            That is a rather eloquent and persuasive response.

If you don't think that the conspiracy theorists were right, you would have pointed out that the republicans would have every incentive to be investigating this point rather than playing the blame game for the past 19 months and 8 or 9 investigations. Perhaps you didn't live through the media circus in the 80's?

I tend to think if the Syria arms angle had merit, it would have already come out, though it still doesn't answer the main question, "Why the heck was Chris Stevens there?" and only adds red meat for the right to stew upon.

Comment

Srsly, stop
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Well the wheels of justice do indeed turn slowly. Perhaps, although I doubt, the perps will be brought to justice:

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X