Best of R3v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of R3v?

Maybe it’s been suggested before, or maybe it already exists and I can’t find it?
    Would like to see a “best of” thread where more memorable threads are voted to be archived. Trina comes to mind immediately, and I’m sure there are many more.

I second this.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

You missed the hay days, go back to reading 10 year old threads.

Who is #Vlad
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Who is #Vlad
        its not thaaaaaaaaaaaat borning now
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

i have very much enjoyed and laughed and laughed my ass off at the old posts on here... there are so many good ones that the 'best of" would be hard to sort...
          this community is awesome. not to mention how much i have learned about my car in the process...
          thank you.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

maybe instead of having a thread titled "the best of", it would be great if we as users could go through and mark the funny entries(or entire threads) with a searchable icon of some sort. that way any time one of our members feels the need for nostalgia, we can just search the "best of" icon and giggle away.........

turf calling the pizza guy
            trina
            stewie30buttlovr
            classie30
            craigslist man massage
            countless stories in the nonsense thread
            masturbation thread
            countless blunt antidotes

just to name a few.......
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

That turbo guy a few years ago

Comment

Too many of y'all get too butthurt now. This place was kick ass, don't take no shit, ban hammer happy before.

#Goatfucker
                #SandyEggo
                #Kenika
                #Japandrew
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I need to re-host trina's pics, thanks for the reminder.
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Want to bring back glory days? Here's a thread to start with, https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=421079. Have at it

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Who is #Vlad
                      When I started lurking there was still a ton of discussion about Vlad. I still wonder if his model was female or trans. Not that I’m judging. Flags of all colors are welcome in the Mayhem household.

Comment

Ya gotta go back further than Vlad
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Since I was, at times, part of or witness to all the shenanigans, I'll chime in.

Some of the best threads are archived, or deleted from public view. Those are the ones that got really out of hand, and need to be quashed for legal/ethical/sanity reasons.

Since I'm bored, I'll fill in some highlights, and you fine folks can have some amusing reading. Keep in mind that a lot of the pics are gone, and that was at least 1/2 the humor.

1) "So the Vlad thing..." Vlad worked for(?), or worked at(?) or owned(?) a body shop in NJ (it was never clear) He's the guy that made some e30m3 vert replicas and a few other projects. And that sounds awesome, until customers receive their cars with less than stellar work done to them. Things like the m3 bumper trim was electrical tape, and runs in the paint. His fall from grace was driving a customers car to a car meet without permission. Start here, and it will link you back to the forum.
                          Wowed by sparkling blue paint and a pair of shapely legs protruding from a short skirt (the stack of trophies, not so much), I fell hook line and sinker for this BMW E30 M3 touring custom that showed up on eBay a few weeks ago.

2.) "Goat Fucker Guy": Some young guy that thought he was the shiznit. Came in with a big mouth that was so counter r3v-ish. (it was a laid back forum, but we'll call youon your BS), sooo......some quick google searches showed that he was active on a beasiality fourm. Lolz. https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=112373

3.) "Jvcajita vs OnGreenPerformance" A sales rep for (at the time) a huge vendor (mostly selling copies of e46 M3 bumpers and such) came to the forum to express his dissatisfaction on a single ebay purchase(not even e30 related), even though he was clearly in the wrong, noted by the virtually unanimous vote of R3v. Things didn't end well for him. There may have been prison time - see the ending. https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=157871

4.) "Japandrew vs himself" This one was a train wreck. Young guy wanted to build a alpina 333i replica. Awesome right! That's kicks ass! But at every turn he did it ass backwards. He refused to listen to good advice of people that know 10,000x more than him. People posted 100's of posts of advice, and he wouldn't listen to a single thing. On the car's madine voyage, it ended up in a ditch, wrecked, and parted out. A little birdy told me he now drives one of those "smart cars", and on year 5 of interning for a company. Start here, and then just search threads he started. https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=180272

5.) "Zero Lag Turbo" It went like this..... "Hey guys, I'm 18, at UTI(mechanics trade school), learning how to tighten lug nuts, and I just designed something that is going to revolutionize the car industry.....Buy the way, anyone know a good IP lawyer?" https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=199665

6.) "Blunt" family fun. It was a April fools joke, with a very NSFW pic, in a very perplexing situation, who happened to be a doppleganger of Blunt. Sorry, this one is deleted. If anyone finds the pic, let me know.

7.) "Trina, so sweat trina" Start here https://jalopnik.com/im-trina-kill-d...r-fo-481107190

I couldn't find kendals "taste of my skills" - and a few others. But that's enough light reading for now.
                          Last edited by george graves; 05-26-2018, 03:51 AM.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I sincerely thank you for giving me a couple nights worth of reading material... the bentley manual was getting a bit dry lol

Seriously though can we continue adding to the list? I spectated a while before joining and i remember a couple funny threads

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                              1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                              E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Working...
                              X