E30 Center Vent Gauge Pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Center Vent Gauge Pod

I started making some of my own parts for E30's and I am slowly starting to sell them as I finish the R&D process of each. I am open to feedback and suggestions of other parts you would like to see.

"Add gauges to your E30 with class. The Center Vent Three Gauge Pod is the perfect setup to monitor everything you need without taking your eyes off the road. Each gauge is angled towards the driver for ease of viewing, and the built-in vents allow for some airflow to be retained.

The Gauge Pod is 3D printed from high-quality ABS Plastic and weighs less than five ounces. The item is then sanded to remove any of the 3D printing lines on all surfaces that will be visible when mounted and then texture coated and painted with quality SEM paints. It allows mounting of up to three 2 1/16" gauges and mounts with a simple snap-in design that does not require any alterations of the dash."

Available at champsspeedshop.com for $125 plus shipping.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8
Working...
X