Looking for a trusty PA r3ver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a trusty PA r3ver

I found a deal on cl that I'd rather not pass up but I don't quite trust random people with money and I'm not anywhere near the great lakes. So all I'm asking is who is out there if I can still buy what I'd like to, I'm also avoiding anyone on here buying it before me that is why I haven't stated the object.
    :)

TIA

-Ben

I live in Cleveland and we go to Erie Pa for auctions

Originally posted by Hellish_Elf View Post
    I found a deal on cl that I'd rather not pass up but I don't quite trust random people with money and I'm not anywhere near the great lakes. So all I'm asking is who is out there if I can still buy what I'd like to, I'm also avoiding anyone on here buying it before me that is why I haven't stated the object.
    :)

TIA

-Ben

Greetings,

Was looking through the forums for something else and saw this one you sent. I am in the areas stated, and depending on the size of the thing, can meet you in or near these areas. I know it is later than normal to reply and I do not know if you have already secured the thing, but we go to PA so often, and all we do is go to auctions. My mother and father are from Stamford, and I used to be stationed across the sound from Connecticut, and we go there during the holidays. Sure would be nice to know someone near to visit, talk BMW with, or to invite to auctions (I am a used car dealer associate)

Let me know, I will PM my phone number if you reply with interest.

Stumps:p
    Last edited by stumpsbmwm3; 12-24-2008, 09:14 AM. Reason: left off somethings

Comment

Thanks anyways but I have gotten my radio already, the seller and I worked it out as he was as cautious as I. It would still be cool to hang out some time there are plenty of e30's in CT. However, for the most part of the year I am over in RI at school so I can only really do summer things in CT. Look forward to talkin to you more.

-Ben

Comment

Working...
      X