Anything Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Michigan

Anything going on for 2008 in Michigan? Just looking for an early start to plan some vacations.

I met your mom.

I'll be making several random roadtrips to the U.P. and or Canada most likely with another E30 as wingman, and maybe hitting the bigger meets down south we should get a caravan to the ohio meets.
    ________
    Volcano classic vaporizer
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Yeah I am up, er down with that.

I met your mom.

Comment

Last full weekend in June I will be headed up to St. Ignace. Gotta stop at Clyde's oh and maybe the car show too.

I met your mom.

Comment

Why would you go to Michigan for vacation?? Just curious, because my mom and I were talking about this same thing this morning. Fucking creepy.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Its a nice place?

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
              Why would you go to Michigan for vacation?? Just curious, because my mom and I were talking about this same thing this morning. Fucking creepy.

Mariano
              And you're from LA? Um, yeah, ok......<rolling eyes>
              Jack Money
              http://www.Elephant Motorsports.com

>> AST 4100 for BMW E30 $1649 <<

AST Monotube Dampers and Coilover Kits - Full Service Dealer
              Schroth Safety Products Distributor

BMW Replacement Parts - 24/7 Secure Online Ordering

Comment

Mariano, you are so blinded by the Cali sun. Michigan is beautiful.!! my father has a small cabin, and we used to have 8 snowmobiles in a shed.--- wow, the partys and the drugs back in those days-- not to mention flying through all of the trails at 100+mph on a sled. In the summer it was kinda ummm yeah there, but i loved me some snowmobiling.

Comment

I meant it was creepy that we were talking about it this morning and it was uncanny. Not Michigan being creepy. Parties and drugs sound like a great time. I hope I havent offended anyone. Im just personally not big on snow and cold weather. I bet its got some awesome nature, though.

Mariano

Comment

No good roads thou, they are all perpendicular to each other. Now maybe up north they have curves.

Do they still have the 24 hour mtn bike race? The plus is cheap cost of living and maybe joing the Michigan Militia.

Comment

You should come to LA's canyons. Its heavenly. CHP and pigs are a problem though. Fuck em.

Mariano

Comment

ooo Clydes

Are you going to get the BIG C?

I am in Bay City....work in midland(not dow)

e30 and a 2002. Looking to goto some 02 meets this summer. I will have a m42 powered 02.
                        www.classicdaily.net
                        1970 m42 swapped 2002
                        1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                        https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                          I meant it was creepy that we were talking about it this morning and it was uncanny. Not Michigan being creepy. Parties and drugs sound like a great time. I hope I havent offended anyone. Im just personally not big on snow and cold weather. I bet its got some awesome nature, though.

Mariano
                          Sorry dude, I totally misread your post, my bad. Hey I sure am getting to be not big on snow and cold I'll tellya that! It is nice in the summer though.

Cheers, sorry to be a dumas.
                          Jack Money
                          http://www.Elephant Motorsports.com

>> AST 4100 for BMW E30 $1649 <<

AST Monotube Dampers and Coilover Kits - Full Service Dealer
                          Schroth Safety Products Distributor

BMW Replacement Parts - 24/7 Secure Online Ordering

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
                            No good roads thou, they are all perpendicular to each other. Now maybe up north they have curves.

Do they still have the 24 hour mtn bike race? The plus is cheap cost of living and maybe joing the Michigan Militia.

There are lots of good roads in the southern part of the state you just h ave to know where to look. but for the most part they are in grid pattern. The cost of living may not be that of the big city but we have the highest unemployment in the country and an economy thats been in the shitter for a number of years an not much sign of getting better soon. Thats why I got the hell outta dodge an moved out west.

Jakeb: If not dow then who the hell do you work for there? I put all that new water main an rebuilt the road right in front of the plant 6 or 7 years ago.
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-14-2008, 10:02 PM.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by IceStationZebra View Post
                              Anything going on for 2008 in Michigan? Just looking for an early start to plan some vacations.
                              Awesome user ID --- classic Alistair MacLean!

Comment

Working...
                              X