Anything Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BimmerTom View Post
    When I mentioned the chuck-holed events, I was really talking about the ABC auto auction! Yeah, it's a fun, fast setup, but the surface leads a lot to be desired.

I'll have to check out those events you mentioned. The Tirerack is fine, I've never really worried about running off the course, I see a lot of people do it, but if you have a car that is not happy going into the grass, I can see your hesitation.

Here's a shot of me at the Tirerack just running into the grass...

Any plans on doing events this year? It's always nice to put faces to screen names.

Tom
    sigpic

88 325is

Comment

Anybody have their rides decked out for summer yet? Pics?

I met your mom.

Comment

bump

I met your mom.

Comment

Here's a crummy pic of my latest project which should be on the road in a few months.

I got the motor fired up back in Feb but have been too busy since to finish.

Still need to install the brake booster, clean up the harness and then the exhaust.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice is it done yet?

I met your mom.

Comment

Where do you guys buy parts here... other then dealships. I mean, do you guys know of any junkyards/salvage yards to buy parts. Its been a real pain to find parts for my e30...
              sigpic

Comment

small BMW meet in SE michigan.

my E30 wont be there, but ill be rolling w/ a buddy in his '76 2002. ill be the guy with my hand all wrapped up....

-Dane
                diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky7 View Post
                  small BMW meet in SE michigan.

my E30 wont be there, but ill be rolling w/ a buddy in his '76 2002. ill be the guy with my hand all wrapped up....
                  I can't believe I missed this! You guys literally met in the parking lot of my work, and I was already gone home for the day. I had no idea :sad: If you were to pan right in the following pic, you'd be looking at the backside of my company building!

So, when's the next meet? I want to come out and play!

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

By the way, this car is tits!

E30 24V 6MT SOLD :( - look for it in sunny Miami :)

Comment

Working...
                    X