No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the skate video Menikmati, there's one in the background when Eric Kosten is in Thailand doing his intro.

Comment

Originally posted by dwforum
      Suprised nobody called this one yet, but Mitch from old school drives one. can't remember the color or if its 2 door or 4 door, but I wanna say 4.
      Originally posted by hamann318is
      The "Godfather" drives a red E30 sedan. There are also two other ones in that movie in the background. (Old School).
      Jamie Webster
      '89 325is - sold :(
      '96 Miata - sold
      '01 M5 - sold
      '02 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by jweb
        Originally posted by dwforum
        Suprised nobody called this one yet, but Mitch from old school drives one. can't remember the color or if its 2 door or 4 door, but I wanna say 4.
        Originally posted by hamann318is
        The "Godfather" drives a red E30 sedan. There are also two other ones in that movie in the background. (Old School).
        To be honest, when I read that, I thought he meant THE Godfather...

Where's that reading is fun link?

Comment

There's a Japanese movie called 'The Returner.' It's like a jap version of the Matrix, but with aliens. Pretty cool. There's a short chase scene with the baddies in a black late model two door that gets blown up, BBS RSs included :(

Comment

No one noticed the red pre 88 e30 in the background of THe Wedding Signer when robby, and julia and the kid were in the alley? Then the crazy drunk brother inlaw(steve buchemii sp?) shows up.[/u]

Comment

My mom was watching some crappy Lifetime movies one day and told me to look @ it b/c there was a "car like mine." Turned out to be a metal bumper cabby (red) w/ old ladies racing some young hoes down a windy road. The old mustang cabby was kickin the old ladies asses till the autotragic downshifted then the E30 pulled away. Pretty good race scene for a lifetime movie.

Comment

I saw a movie..... rather a clip of some tool doing burn outs in an E30 does that count?

Actually I have seen a few of them.

Comment

the e30 in pretty in pink was actually black, not silver. i have a screencap, but i'm too lazy to post it
                  ________
                  The Cigar Boss
                  Last edited by Gr00v3; 05-12-2011, 10:55 AM.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                  Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

There's also an e30 in The Breakfast Club. Claire's (Molly Ringwald) dad drops her off, or picks her up (can't remember) in a sedan (E 4 door I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                      Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                      "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" - Silver early model in early citywide pandemonium scenes

"Pulp Fiction" - Vic and Jules walk past a red one on the other side of the street on the way to see Brett

"Paid in Full" - E30 M3, cabrio, and another cabrio with a Rieger Genesis kit appear early in the film

"They Live" - Random female picks up Rowdy Roddy Piper in an 88 super-eta

"White Chicks" - Girls all ride in a red E30 cabrio while singing a Michelle Branch song

"Thunderbolt" - Jackie Chan races in the JTCC against 2 E30 M3's

"Wall Street" - Charlie Sheen drives a 325i cabrio

"Arachnaphobia" - Jeff Daniels drives an E30 throughout most of the movie, appears to be an early eta.
                      First, either you're just that good, or that was a list you had/found :) Either way, good for you.

Second, forgot about Thrunderbolt. For a crap ass movie, it was good for the race scenes...especially the M's :)
                      I am just that good. Those are all ones I noticed myself.

And yes, Thunderbolt is a crappy movie. But I bought it for the race scenes, Jackie Chan, and the E30 M3's on the cover and in the movie.

Originally posted by tonytony
                      No one noticed the red pre 88 e30 in the background of THe Wedding Signer when robby, and julia and the kid were in the alley? Then the crazy drunk brother inlaw(steve buchemii sp?) shows up.[/u]
                      I did notice that E30, I had totally forgot about it. The funny thing about it is that it has late-model tail lights, and that movie takes place in 1985.

Seriously, this is how big of a movie geek I am. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BMWE30
                        There's also an e30 in The Breakfast Club. Claire's (Molly Ringwald) dad drops her off, or picks her up (can't remember) in a sedan (E 4 door I think)
                        No that was an e24

italian job, red EM drives by when whats his face is in traffic.
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Be Cool- white e30 unknown doors

i held up the horns when i saw the movie
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

White 325iC in Pretty Woman (nice shot under a tree when they're at the polo match)

Never seen a movie with more E30's with a lot of good footage than Paid in Full.

E30 M3
                            325iC with widebody kit
                            325iC (red) with rims (mitch's car)

Black 325iC in Menace to Society (brief cameo appearance- the cousin gets shot while at a stop light)

E30 convertibles show up in a lot of older videos and movies.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

"White Chicks" - Girls all ride in a red E30 cabrio while singing a Michelle Branch song
                              That was e46 there buddy.
                              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
                                That was e46 there buddy.
                                There was debate over this in the last thread. The dash above the instrument cluster is way to squared to be an E46 dash, and that's an E30 hood for sure.
                                Those are also E30 sport seats, with the headrests removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X