Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there ever any meets in Western Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there ever any meets in Western Canada?

From my brief scan i Haven't seen any talk of meets in Western canada or Canada at all, is there not alot of Canadians on here?
    http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Hey, I saw your thread in the member's rides forum and I thought I replied to it but I think I forgot to click the "submit reply" button.

There's actually quite a few small meets in Western Canada. Most of them just aren't advertised on here. Check out www.bimmerclassics.net/forum/. It's basically a BC e30 forum with most of its members coming from the lower mainland. There's lots of opportunities to get together with other e30's and owners, but you'll probably have to come to the mainland.

I love your car by the way. Check out the site and post your pics there, I'm sure people would love to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryWhale View Post
      Hey, I saw your thread in the member's rides forum and I thought I replied to it but I think I forgot to click the "submit reply" button.

There's actually quite a few small meets in Western Canada. Most of them just aren't advertised on here. Check out www.bimmerclassics.net/forum/. It's basically a BC e30 forum with most of its members coming from the lower mainland. There's lots of opportunities to get together with other e30's and owners, but you'll probably have to come to the mainland.

I love your car by the way. Check out the site and post your pics there, I'm sure people would love to see them.
      nice thanks for the link! I registered but i need to wait to get accepted! damn them!

Comment

There is a meet on May 10th at Hawrelak Park in Edmonton for BMW owners. $5/car (2 people) if you wanna drive down.

Facebook event link:

Bimmerforums threads:
        Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by iRISH View Post
          There is a meet on May 10th at Hawrelak Park in Edmonton for BMW owners. $5/car (2 people) if you wanna drive down.

Facebook event link:

Bimmerforums threads:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=889423
          I actually might be in edmonton around then, but im flying over so i won't have my car :(

(im going over because my 18th bday is on april 28th which means im legal drinking age in edmonton, and i have lots of friends in edmonton to party it up with)

Comment

Right on mate. Make your way over if you're in town. And enjoy the 5% GST and no PST!

Comment

Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post
              I actually might be in edmonton around then, but im flying over so i won't have my car :(

(im going over because my 18th bday is on april 28th which means im legal drinking age in edmonton, and i have lots of friends in edmonton to party it up with)
              ahahahah legal drinking age is 21 in alberta
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Mr.

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
                ahahahah legal drinking age is 21 in alberta
                haha lies

Comment

Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post
                  nice thanks for the link! I registered but i need to wait to get accepted! damn them!

dont bother with that site, it pretty much fell apart under its new owner (who lives in the states, and drives a mustang)

go to bcbimmers.com its the new bc site.

Comment

Working...
                  X