No announcement yet.

M50b32 12:1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally dynoed this engine in my e36. I was expecting to make maybe 210-215 at the wheel.

Here are the mods:
    -M50B32 12:1 compression running 93 with a can of Turco. Est octane 98.
    - S52B32 cams stock timing, rebuilt vanos.
    - M50 Intake manifold.
    - Riot Racing BBTB
    - Turner motorsports underdrive pulleys.
    - Ebay headers, but stock obd1 exhaust (very restrictive where the 2 banks merge into 1 for the o2 sensor)
    - RK OBD1 tune.
    Here are the graphs.

234whp and 224 wtq. Not bad for a 3.2 on stock cams. Time to find a e30 to swap it into.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

oowee damn that would be so fun in an e30

.....how many engines do you have built or are in the process of being built with the goal of putting into an e30?
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
        oowee damn that would be so fun in an e30

.....how many engines do you have built or are in the process of being built with the goal of putting into an e30?
        I am collecting parts for another 3.2 even though I don't have a car to put it in yet.
        I have thought about putting a S52 in a mini truck.
        Saw this for sale locally.

I've been loaning this car to my brother for awhile and the clutch just went out pretty badly. I think a piece of the clutch disc broke of along time ago and caused a off balance vibration which led to the failure of the TOB and severe wear on the fork pivot pin.

Piece of shit Ebay clutches.

Comment

awesome! Nice numbers. Should the curve be that bouncy?

Comment

Originally posted by philakamrbean View Post
            awesome! Nice numbers. Should the curve be that bouncy?
            I think the bouncy graph might be a result of the clutch being off balance. At certain parts of the rev range with the trans in neutral the whole car would vibrate pretty badly.
            There was a 135i on the dyno before me and it put down 370whp and the curve was very smooth.
            I also have no idea what my AFRs are as the dyno guys probe was inoperative.

Comment

Working...
            X