H2Oi 2015 roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2Oi 2015 roll call

H2O is coming up quick, and I'm getting excited. Who else is headed there this year? I'm leaving Wednesday morning and driving to Rhode Island (in a jeep, don't get excited), then picking up my friends S6 and driving down to Ocean City Friday afternoon.

For those that haven't been updated, h2o has moved from its normal last weekend in September time slot to the first weekend in October this year. This is so that we won't be sharing the city with the sunfest showgoers, who have historically had the largest problem with the car community. I believe I have heard in recent years past that the first weekend in October usually has a hotrod show happening, which would make for some awesome times on the strip.

I think this is the make-or-break year for h2o, if we can go and show the city that we can have fun and not be assholes, the show should be welcome for many more years to come. If we can't do that, this could be the last year it ever happens.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post

I think this is the make-or-break year for h2o, if we can go and show the city that we can have fun and not be assholes, the show should be welcome for many more years to come. If we can't do that, this could be the last year it ever happens.
    I haven't heard or that. But good luck! The show brings a lot of folks not able to regulate themselves well. It is why I never make the short trip.
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I said I think because it's my opinion.

The amount of people there that act responsibly far outweighs the amount that aren't. Not going to the best event of the year because some people going are assholes is just dumb. I've been going for the past 6 years and it's always a joy. Your experience greatly depends on yourself.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
        I said I think because it's my opinion.

The amount of people there that act responsibly far outweighs the amount that aren't. Not going to the best event of the year because some people going are assholes is just dumb. I've been going for the past 6 years and it's always a joy. Your experience greatly depends on yourself.
        Wow. Personal. Slow down.

Enjoy the best time of the year. You obviously hold the key to zen that I could never master.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

The hot rod cruise is the following weekend. Theres one in the spring and one in the fall. Where H2oi is plagued by wannabe drifters and ricers supposedly causing all the trouble, the cruise has problems with diesels and mustangs.

Ill be there for h2o though, going Friday through Sunday.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

If there is going to be a caravan coming through somewhere in Central Virginia (Charlottesville/Richmond) I would definitely be more motivated to go.
            #Treadlifematters

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
              Wow. Personal. Slow down.

Enjoy the best time of the year. You obviously hold the key to zen that I could never master.
              That wasn't a personal attack, that was just me responding. Sorry if you took it that way.

People tell me I come across as an asshole online, I guess I have a resting bitch face online personality.
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

Debated on going. Probably wont go.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Look for me in my Zinno car. I will be staying on 32nd street.

sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
                  Build Thread:
                  Current ongoing build. Check it out!
                  1991 318is 4dr rallycross
                  Rallycross Build Thread.
                  1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

I'm way up north this year on 139th.

Just 1 week until I head out, I'm getting excited
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

I've got a group of 3 e30's coming from MA. We'll be there on the 30th, staying on 56th.

Hope to see you out there!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm cutting it close but should be there. If I make it I'll be in a convoy with some Japanese cars. Not sure where I'm staying yet either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i'll be there, but most likely w/ my E46
                          www.instagram.com/snwmble
                          #snwmble

Current:
                          '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                          '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                          '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                          '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                          '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                          '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                          '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                          '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

we have been in full h2oiprep mode the past couple weeks so there should be a few people going down from this area with various cars, ill be bringing my e30, me and a few others are staying around 52nd st.
                            Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                            Bimmerbuddies LLC
                            717-388-1256
                            2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                            bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

I wonder how many cars get impounded this year

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Working...
                              X