Wanted: Black Shadowline Window Trim Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Black Shadowline Window Trim Sedan

Looking for a clean set of black aka Shadowline window trim for all windows including the rear window moldings for SEDAN 4 Door. Located in California. PM me if you have a nice set. Thank you

You can remove yours and get them powdered satin black. That's what I did with mine.
    sigpic

Comment

bump

Comment

bump still looking

Comment

IIRC (and I've been out of the game for years now) you're currently looking for the shadowline that only came on the Italian-only S14 powered 320i(?) sedans? Even if you were to find these pieces for sale (you won't), they're going to be prohibitively expensive, and in Italy.

I would 100% take the above advice and either paint or powdercoat your current trim pieces, or a spare set that you pick up. Either way, resign yourself to blackening chrome pieces as opposed to finding the relatively unicorn OEM sedan shadowline trim. Not trying to be harsh, just realistic - there were absolutely no sedans US or otherwise (aside from the Italian budget M3 mentioned above) that came with OEM shadowline outer trim so I'm not sure what you're hoping to find here.
          86Zinno

Comment

Most people would call them the shadowline trim but we all know it's just the black trim. Any sport line, base model, or m tech equipped sedan will have black trim.

Comment

You need to post a very clear picture that shows exactly what you're looking for, or better yet, the part numbers. There is no black trim that a
              Originally posted by OldManJames View Post
              sport line, base model, or m tech equipped sedan
              has that's unique from any other E30 from the same year. The only unique sedan "shadowline"/black/whatever-other-term-you-care-to-use trim came on the Italian 320's that I detailed above. All other sedans either had completely chrome trim, or partially black inner trim with chrome on the outer pieces. Please post part numbers so people can get on the same page as you and at least be talking about the same things, which I get the feeling is not currently the case.
              86Zinno

Comment

Working...
              X