Just a pic or two...nothing special...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a pic or two...nothing special...

Man i miss how the fron is spoiler looks.....i need to get mine back on anyone have the brackets?

are those 15s? I'm thinking about buying a set of them

Comment

Re: Just a pic or two...nothing special...

Originally posted by E30ownerwithanopinion
      Man i miss how the fron is spoiler looks.....i need to get mine back on anyone have the brackets?
      When I was looking for brackets for mine..
      I discovered that they are pretty much impossible to find, unbroken.
      I found lots of them that were broke. Soo..
      We figured out a neat way to put some screws up through my spoiler into the bumper.
      Seems to have worked just fine.

Nice car!

Comment

wow, your cab looks pretty good. What suspension do you have?
        90 325is
        IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

try zip ties to hold that spoiler up. its tough to get it lined up at first but keep trying at it'll look like new.
          98 M3/4/5

Comment

That side shot is one pissed off looking cabby. :twisted:

Comment

just make your own brakets i made my own when they broke....i just used the plumbing steel brackets....worked fine and are very strong......lol just my 2 cents tho

Comment

those wheels look awesome on your car

Comment

thanks guy..

the suspension I got off of ME euro him self LOL in a 3 way deal I got the suspension techniques springs and bilstiene sports from Andre and he got matcked Jamex springs and shocks from a friend of mine who I paid. I went with this because IMO its the best height looks the cooles. They are great i dont drive the car that hard anymore (that is what the M3 is for) but they are great!

Everyone loves the stance on my IC.

As far as the brackets when springs rolls around I am going to paint the spoiler and then just screw it right into the bumper.

The wheels....its a long story I always wanted 15" Baskets and Court M3 really hooked me up with a sweet deal and sent them over to me when he was stationed in Japan.

I run 225/50/15s all around =)

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
                    try zip ties to hold that spoiler up. its tough to get it lined up at first but keep trying at it'll look like new.
                    :roll:

zipties eh?

A drill, and some bolts, and some nuts are your friend.

That sucker won't ever come off! ;)
                    My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

i had one side up using zip ties they worked fine I took them off cause I thought I was getting a bracket but the one I got was broken...I figure since it is off right now just paint it and get someting a little more permenant.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
                        Originally posted by randomtask37
                        :roll:

zipties eh?

A drill, and some bolts, and some nuts are your friend.

That sucker won't ever come off! ;)
                        hey man, dont diss the zip ties... i love them

anyway, i could drill stuff, but that would require a drill... which i dont have. aaaand yes im sure i could get one from someone but that takes more effort then stringing a ziptie where i want and pulling tight! :D
                        98 M3/4/5

Comment

I love those 15" baskets! Are they the ones that came on the '91 VW GTi?
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Nice cars again!! If anyone is really interested, still know a couple of people in Japan that might be able to help you. Saw a set of 15" Hartges for around $300 plus shipping to him and then to you would run around $500 shipped. A little thank you money to him would help also :) Just PM if you are interested. Paypal could be made straight to him.
                            Continuous For Sale Thread
                            323i s50

Comment

yea those are my old springs i wasn't happy with the drop so i got the jamex insted.
                              How can you call yourself EURO and be 3 feet off the floor

Comment

Working...
                              X