*** Dodge Ram 2500 V10***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Dodge Ram 2500 V10***

Alright first off I know its not an e30 but I figured I would post here I've been a member here for a long time,,, I don't post much I mostly troll when Im bored lol

I'm selling my 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 V10 that is in good condition.

The truck has:
    4x4
    good working AC
    long bed with plastic bed liner
    tool box steel rear bumper
    137,000 miles
    JVC radio
    New radiator
    New coolant
    Two new tires on front A/T the rear have M/T tires
    LSD differential in rear
    Flow master exhaust
    Locking gas cap I have two keys for the lock,
    I have taken out the center seat to put in a 10'' Polkaudio sub with a 800w amp.I still have the center seat if you do not want the sub. the center seat belt is still hooked up so someone could sit on it.

The bad,
    the radio protrudes from the dash because I do not have the right mounts but it fits (see picture with steering wheel)
    the radio has not been hooked up the the antenna because I haven't looked for an adapter to hook it up (I normally use my Ipod to listen to music)

Other then that the truck is fine I've taken good care of it in my ownership.
    The reason I'm selling? I'm moving to Sacramento California to finish up my schooling I own two cars and I could use the cash from selling this truck. This is not a "Quick sell" so no low ball offers.
    However I am flexible with the price at $3,600.00 So Throw me an offer I may accept it.

I currently live in Phoenix but I will be travailing to new Mexico frequently so I can drive to you if you are interested

Please if you have questions text/call (preferred text) (602) 881 5986 or email me at t.nelson.0210@gmail.com

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Prestige View Post
    I don't post much I mostly troll when Im bored lol
    WTF is with all these non-e30 ads lately? Sell this crap somewhere else. This forum is for e30's for sale. We don't want it all cluttered up with all these non-e30 ads, especially non-bmw and non-car ads. If someone is looking for a truck they won't be looking here anyway.
    Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Agreed CL that shit!
      E30 325ix 62k

Comment

It is both on phoenix and farmington CL I just put it here on the off chance someone or somebody knew someone who is looking for a truck
        A mod can delete it if you are up set by this post, im just trying to sell it relative soon so I can have money for when I move

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
          WTF is with all these non-e30 ads lately? Sell this crap somewhere else. This forum is for e30's for sale. We don't want it all cluttered up with all these non-e30 ads, especially non-bmw and non-car ads. If someone is looking for a truck they won't be looking here anyway.
          What is your deal dude? You knew what this thread was about based on the thread title before you even clicked on it. Why come in here and shit on this guys thread. This truck would make a great tow rig for e30 track cars
          Last edited by e30lov; 04-01-2011, 04:56 AM.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

what the fuck is with the thread crapping.

you know some people on here may want a good tow rig and work truck for a reasonable price. Which this fits the bill nicely for.

Have a race car that you want to drag 3 or 4 times a year, and dont want to use your moms mini van, then pony up the 3k and buy this. Got a job or a house that you are needing to haul shit for, ect.

there are plenty of reasons to list your non e30 rigs here for people that may be in the market for such things.

OP thats a decent rig and good price. you having any drive line bind with the difference in tires front to back?????
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              you having any drive line bind with the difference in tires front to back?????

No I don't the tires sizes are with in less than an inch of each other. so that's not an issue

Thanks for getting my back guys

Comment

Originally posted by Prestige View Post
                No I don't the tires sizes are with in less than an inch of each other. so that's not an issue

Thanks for getting my back guys
                just wondered as most Chrysler products (IE jeeps and rams) when they have new tires on 1 axle and worn on the other they are normally hard to get into or out of 4x4. thanks to the difference in rotation per mile, even when they are the same size tire. jeep XJ's are notorious for this
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                X